Snooker in Pattaya Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker in Pattaya Thailand

I have recently made the switch back to Snooker from Pool having had 7yrs away from the game, I've just brought a new hand made cue from Maximus Cues in Bangkok which is the best Snooker I've ever had the please of using and so I am now looking to make new friends in Pattaya to play Snooker with at the Mike Shopping Hotel Snooker room for now until a better venue comes along - anyone available to play please leave me a message.

Welcome to TSF......Hopefully you can meet some players'
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Snooker in Pattaya Thailand

Hi and welcome David.
      there are some meeting in Pattaya with some of the club players in Pattaya. But they don't do fixed dates. ( also mainly Thai spoken) some do with some English. let me get you some dates and I see what I can do.

Comment

I heard Tony Knowles was opening up a snooker club in Pattaya a year or 2 ago he was out there when my uncle was there has this come to fruition yet?

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
          I heard Tony Knowles was opening up a snooker club in Pattaya a year or 2 ago he was out there when my uncle was there has this come to fruition yet?
          Only Saw him in the News, Nothing heard of a New Snooker Club from him.

Comment

He was on about opening it up with Jimmy White they were both there on holiday at the time my uncle goes to Pattaya twice a year every year for the last 30 odd years

Comment

I've known Jimmy since 2005, he was putting his name to venue in Jomtien the next town to Pattaya and I was there on the opening night but tragically after only 1 week the owner of the establishment died and now it is just a very small up-market pub style cafe.

Comment

Oh right very sad. I've actually played Jimmy in my local club in Wales he came down for an exhibition around 5 years ago he's a nice guy likes his booze and fags mind you.

Comment

Working...
                X