Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy, new style. I love this game.

Hey all, my name is Danny.

I should preface this with the unfortunate fact that I hardly play snooker, but I play pool every day.

Why am I here? Well, I watch more snooker than pool in my free time and pool fundamentals just don't work for me.

I've played for 2 years now in total so of course I'm not the strongest player around. My highest "run" in pool is 3 racks of 9 ball in a row. Aiming for 5 by the end of this year.

The other reason I'm here? I've never been able to sight the ball right or stroke as straight as I'd like to.

What have I done to help correct this?

Switch to snooker fundamentals. A more traditional style snooker stance has helped my game SO much.

So I'm here to try and find some educational material, videos, books, drills, whatever.

Also, does anyone know of a snooker instructor in the US who travels? Or any, in general?

Regards,
    Danny

Hi Danny, welcome to TSF.
    There's a huge amount of info on here to help improve your game, the search box is your friend. And there are always plenty of knowledgeable people to answer any specific questions you may have.
    Hope you enjoy the forum.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
    X