hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hi, my name is Dave, im from Melbourne in australia, been following snooker for a young age,my fascination with pot black got me interested in snooker. I grew up in Wellington NZ and used to play all the time growing up and when i turned 12 we had to leave NZ for dad's work and moved to australia. we had to sell the pool table the family had and never really continued playing much when our family got here.

I lost track of what happened in the snooker world. never realised how good Stephen hendry was, found out a few of my boyhood snooker heroes had passed away and never got to witness the brilliance at his best that is Ronnie O sullivan, so please forgive me if I make a few statements that are wrong or incorrect as I am starting to get back into my fascination of the sport and reliving old videos on Youtube.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum Dave, or as some like to call it "the madhouse"
    77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Thanks Rob, Im just browsing through some more topics, there are some really interesting things to read and some cool videos

Comment

welcome to TSF Dave
        enjoy
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          welcome to TSF Dave
          enjoy
          Thanks Dean

Comment

so were in AU do you play?
            what cue or cues () do you have?

Comment

I actually dont play. I'd like to start getting back into it though.....

Comment

in the right place
                as you may have found already there are a few members from Melbourne so hopefully we/they can help with your renewed spark of snooker-luurve

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

in the right place
                  as you may have found already there are a few members from Melbourne so hopefully we/they can help with your renewed spark of snooker-luurve
                  yeah thanks, I hope so too

Comment

Working...
                  X