Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surrey player looking for partner/s

Hello to all

My name's Andy, 36 year old player from Reigate looking for some local playing partners. I've been playing for about a year now, although I had a pot black table as a kid and have played a lot of pool. I currently play 2-3 times a week but could do with playing against some varied opposition.

Standard wise, I've hit a 55, but I'm usually hitting a few mid-late 20's in a session with the odd 30-40 break thrown in if I'm playing well.

If there's anybody in the Surrey area looking for a game, please let me know. I drive so don't mind travelling for a good few frames.

Thanks
    Andy

hi hoopingtons great name, welcome to shawshank..
    theres a fella down the road from you whos the same standard, and hes always good too go. his names stu, hes one of the high viz marys in neon blue, and you'll spot him on the home board
    have a good game
    enjoy

Comment

What are you on about J .......well above my intellect !
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Obviously above mine too, I have no idea what he said past Stu.......:-)

Comment

I'm not a million miles from you Andy , but i am struggling to find the time to play at the moment .

Where do you normally play ? Is there not any players of varying standards there that you can play against ?

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Neil, I usually play in Q's Redhill, it's a bit of a toilet, but just round the corner. Now and then I'll take a trip up to Frames in Coulsdon, but not very often.

I play with a mate of mine, but he can sometimes cancel, as he has tonight, so I'd just like to give myself some optuions.

There's not many decent players in my local club, not at all.

Comment

Loads of decent players at Frames .

Comment

Working...
              X