Hi from London!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from London!

Hi everyone. I'm Alex. I've been following snooker for over 10 years and I'm finally starting to play more regularly. I'm based in London and usually go to the Kings Cross Hurricane Room. Highest break is 27 - I know, I've got a long way to go!

I'll be at the final tomorrow in Ally Pally. Hoping to get better and meet more players/fans over the coming months.

Alex

Originally Posted by alexjordan View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm Alex. I've been following snooker for over 10 years and I'm finally starting to play more regularly. I'm based in London and usually go to the Kings Cross Hurricane Room. Highest break is 27 - I know, I've got a long way to go!

I'll be at the final tomorrow in Ally Pally. Hoping to get better and meet more players/fans over the coming months.

Alex
    Welcome Alex. 27 break is better then 26 so keep on practicing.

Comment

welcom !!!! have a great time here.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        Welcome Alex. 27 break is better then 26 so keep on practicing.
        Thanks for the encouraging words. Whilst I'd love to aim high, and of course will, my main aim is to continuing enjoying playing. Right now I'm finding it hard to meet other players of a similar ability. Any tips?

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          welcom !!!! have a great time here.

Thank you, I'm sure I will.

Comment

Go into the club and practice drills ect and don't be put off going alone as it's normal. You will start to see the same faces and get to know people who are there and you will hook up with people in the club who are at all levels and they will help your game out ten fold.

Comment

were are you in london Alex

Comment

Welcome to TSF Alex :snooker:
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Alba_ View Post
                  Go into the club and practice drills ect and don't be put off going alone as it's normal. You will start to see the same faces and get to know people who are there and you will hook up with people in the club who are at all levels and they will help your game out ten fold.
                  Thanks for the suggestion. I'm heading down tomorrow for a practice

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
                  were are you in london Alex
                  North London - Crouch End to be precise - so tend to go to Hurricane Room. That said, I work centrally and can easily head south.

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Welcome to TSF Alex :snooker:
                  Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X