Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

Good afternoon all,I'm very new to this and I really don't know much about blogs,so apologies if this is the wrong section.any tips for people with disabilities like myself.i suffer with MS.but I still play snooker once a week.

In order to provide help you should post a video of yourself playing so we can see where your difficulties are and perhaps offer some solutions.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Thank you for the advice,I normally try my best to relax,I get pains in my hands fingerso and also painful knees,standing for long periods,as I play my brother in law,I ref while he's on the table and vice versa.the thing I struggle with at the moment is putting side on the cue ball,while screwing back from a shot.also I get very flustered when I score anything over 20 odd,and I miss,I really don't know why.but I would love to overcome that,and make a higher break

Comment

Apologies

a late friend of mine with MS also did Tai Chi (where I met him) and he also did Yoga. We then found a mutual interest in snooker and used to play once a week.
        thanks for reminding me of him as it has been over 15 years since...
        all the best Jacks
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X