Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well chuffed

Gotta say I was well chuffed that because I made a couple of neutral comments about Parris cues and posted the Mastercraft link you immediately knew it was me. How fresh and ingrained 2v1977 must be on your pea like brains.

LOVE IT

Comment

No doubt master blaster was also boreselino

Comment

Originally Posted by Kate147 View Post
        You mean DEFINITELY! Not defiantly. Haha

As I said it makes no odds if you know who I am. I may or may not decide to come back at a later date for a browse, I probably won't bother but you never know.
        I would check your own punctuation & spelling before being critical of others "Kate".
        :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

Looks like our T-girl has left the building.

Comment

He seems to have it in for you Leo = you have your own stalker

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              He seems to have it in for you Leo = you have your own stalker
              Looks like that, It's because I clocked him within within 3 or 4 posts and he got the mug on. No doubt his other alias blaster will be in later to make an appearance.

Comment

well just a suggestion but maybe if master blaster is also boreselino and Kate and 2v we should either just let him carry on posting his undying love for John Parris or maybe just re-name him Jesus or Doctor Who as he keeps on coming back.

I find it all very interesting and find him quite funny - he obviously loves snooker and it takes all sorts to make the world go around - just lets agree to treat him with a pinch of salt if anyone finds it annoying - easier than banning him because he ain't giving up here is he?

Comment

well just a suggestion but maybe if master blaster is also boreselino and Kate and 2v we should either just let him carry on posting his undying love for John Parris or maybe just re-name him Jesus or Doctor Who as he keeps on coming back.

I find it all very interesting and find him quite funny - he obviously loves snooker and it takes all sorts to make the world go around - just lets agree to treat him with a pinch of salt if anyone finds it annoying - easier than banning him because he ain't giving up here is he?
                  Completely agree with you on that one and wouldn't care if any of the alias's were on here, from now on I think we should just let them get on with it.

Comment

Sounds like there are multiple people who don't like the banter and the clique. I would be shocked if the opposite was true. Never heard of borselion, is that an Italian cheese? lol Kate and 2V ain't me either. There's only one Doyen and there's only one Blaster. Genius needs no impersonators dear boy! And if folk are impersonating me, well, all I can say is I don't blame them for having ambition and for sharing the warm glow of fame.

It just doesn't surprise me that other people like JP cues, they're the best in the world afterall. Simply because this clique is anti-JP does not make any of their arguments valid. In fact, quite the reverse. The bias against JP herein simply invalidates anything said, making the people look very foolish.
                    Last edited by Master Blaster; 12 May 2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                      Sounds like there are multiple people who don't like the banter and the clique. I would be shocked if the opposite was true. Never heard of borselion, is that an Italian cheese? lol Kate and 2V ain't me either. There's only one Doyen and there's only one Blaster. Genius needs no impersonators dear boy! And if folk are impersonating me, well, all I can say is I don't blame them for having ambition and for sharing the warm glow of fame.

It just doesn't surprise me that other people like JP cues, they're the best in the world afterall. Simply because this clique is anti-JP does not make any of their arguments valid. In fact, quite the reverse. The bias against JP herein simply invalidates anything said, making the people look very foolish.
                      my ego - YOUR EGO

you'll go far my son

Comment

my ego - YOUR EGO

you'll go far my son
                        Haha, get in there Byrom.

You love the drama (!) though there are too many drama queens on here. Anyways, folk love Blaster and who can blame them! It's the gravity of personality, a Jupiter of great interest.

So anyway, I tried the Trump technique again earlier and wow, the cue power and accuracy is amazing, 24 feet of screw. I'm lovin' it!

Comment

Well done - sounds like your snooker is flying I use the John Holmes method myself - I can only screw back a good 12 inches and its hard.

Comment

Well done - sounds like your snooker is flying I use the John Holmes method myself - I can only screw back a good 12 inches and its hard.
                            Haha, **** videos mate, all in sketchy colour, you must be like 60 if you're watching 70s betamax. lol

Comment

Can everyone just ignore Blaster who is 2v and kate147 because he gets a buzz out of it when people have a pop at him, ignoring him will do wonders as he will have enough int he end.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                                Haha, **** videos mate, all in sketchy colour, you must be like 60 if you're watching 70s betamax. lol
                                Well sometimes I feel it -

Anyway off to club now - going to try an knock in a 16 break - toodle pip

Comment

Working...
                                X