Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non- player here...

Hello,

I just enjoy watching snooker and appreciate good wood works on snooker cues, antique clocks, music boxes etc...

Regards

Smoothie

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
      Welcome to the Forum!
      Thank you

Comment

Hello - welcome to the forum - can I ask - what do you think of 20 year old air dried wood as opposed to kiln dried clunky planks

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
          Hello - welcome to the forum - can I ask - what do you think of 20 year old air dried wood as opposed to kiln dried clunky planks
          LOL! :biggrin:
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Sorry, not able to answer. I only appreciate wood work without technical knowledge

Comment

Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
              Hello,

I just enjoy watching snooker and appreciate good wood works on snooker cues, antique clocks, music boxes etc...

Regards

Smoothie
              I've heard that the very best grand-father clocks are made from air dried mahogany sitting in barns for decades. Maybe you can shed some light?

Comment

lolololol
                #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Now the poor guy thinks he's walked into a nut farm. Then again, he probably has...

Comment

Working...
                  X