Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Don147 View Post
    I already took your other advice.

"That's easy, you buy the O'min, it's way better than that Peradon. The ebay seller is a member on here. Trusted guy. Message him and ask what deal he can do."
    Be nice to know what you think of that cue when it arrives. I very nearly bought it myself but a couple of things put me off it and I decided to wait for another to come along.
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
      I think you are JP using an alias and here for revenge on all the folks that have slagged off parris cues.......
      Or J6 even as he seems to be praising his cues up of late considering he's never played with one, mind you he's never played with a Parris either.

Comment

I definitely think he's a regular member using another account to wind everyone up its to obvious. Not original its been done before and if you were going to do it you'd choose a different username than masterbater wouldn't you?
        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Hi Don,

This is the best value package you are likely to find anywhere.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LP-QUALIT...item231f283c07

Comment

always smile when i see blinkys package

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
              I think you are JP using an alias and here for revenge on all the folks that have slagged off parris cues.......
              There's no way I would have thought of that.......

Comment

Working...
              X