To tha Pottin Massive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To tha Pottin Massive

Greetings loved ones. Mr Lover Lover from Bristol massive. 144 but gave jing jang cue to scamp in da club. if he mek it pro he owe me ticket! makin tons with rack cues now but dem like pool cue tough tough bumbaclat tip. chalk fallin off. fresh player in da club say parris is da way to go look good wiv me m5. player take me serious with parris he fess. is dat realness? jing jang was a pony so is parris tha god cue for a k? if is no probs 2k sittin der. parris can do cue and case in colours to match me beemer? it fluo orange. gotta do sumtin maxi look further away than ever. maybe jing jang cue as good? ja606 sent me ere.

Peace.

JP's cues are good if you want a 1 piece but you'll have to wait ages if it's a custom job, years. Better off getting a Trevor White cue, made better as well but the wait time is nearly as long as JP. Or maybe Ton Praram or Cue Craft, wait time will be a lot less and the cues will be as good as a Parris. To be honest mate, jointed Parris cues are rubbish, like hammers. Too much brass spoiling the feel of the cue.

Have you tried an air angel cue before? 2k would just about buy it.

Comment

Originally Posted by mrloverlover View Post
      Greetings loved ones. Mr Lover Lover from Bristol massive. 144 but gave jing jang cue to scamp in da club. if he mek it pro he owe me ticket! makin tons with rack cues now but dem like pool cue tough tough bumbaclat tip. chalk fallin off. fresh player in da club say parris is da way to go look good wiv me m5. player take me serious with parris he fess. is dat realness? jing jang was a pony so is parris tha god cue for a k? if is no probs 2k sittin der. parris can do cue and case in colours to match me beemer? it fluo orange. gotta do sumtin maxi look further away than ever. maybe jing jang cue as good? ja606 sent me ere.

Peace.
      Twat......

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        Twat......
        Isn't that a tad excessive mate? Ok, his English isn't ideal but he's a new member. No wonder we keep losing posters as soon as they arrive.

Comment

masterblaster well done i read it over and over i didnt have a clue what was said until your reply

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
            Isn't that a tad excessive mate? Ok, his English isn't ideal but he's a new member. No wonder we keep losing posters as soon as they arrive.
            I think he might have been talking to you.

Comment

angel cue is juju wood special power luck?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                I think he might have been talking to you.
                Oh, I get you, MB9? lol Too much paranoia on here, I'm off to browse cues. Maybe someone else can advise Mr L about JP's cues.

Comment

angel cue is juju wood special power luck?
                  Oh its special all right,in fact its that special order one off mb and tell us how you get on but please take note if you dont believe in angels it might not work ,you might need an actual real cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                    JP's cues are good if you want a 1 piece but you'll have to wait ages if it's a custom job, years. Better off getting a Trevor White cue, made better as well but the wait time is nearly as long as JP. Or maybe Ton Praram or Cue Craft, wait time will be a lot less and the cues will be as good as a Parris. To be honest mate, jointed Parris cues are rubbish, like hammers. Too much brass spoiling the feel of the cue.

Have you tried an air angel cue before? 2k would just about buy it.
                    So you've spent the last couple of months saying nothing is as superior of the workmanship of a Parris cue, yet you now say TW cues are better made, and then you insist I was being disrespectful to the gangster Bruv OP who is completely fictional.
                    You may pull the wool yes over other members on here with your countless usernames but not me Bruv do you get me.
                    Last edited by Leo; 17 June 2015, 09:19 AM.

Comment

So you've spent the last couple of months saying nothing is as superior of the workmanship of a Parris cue, yet you now say TW cues are better made, and then you insist I was being disrespectful to the gangster Bruv OP who is completely fictional.
                      You may pull the eyes over other members on here with your countless usernames but not me Bruv do you get me.
                      You're missing some wool there. .
                      Last edited by billabong; 17 June 2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

attention seeking all the time

Comment

Twat......
                          That one word says it all. MB strikes again
                          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

dont know nooone had 106 tday but sufferin wiv riley maple rack stick real bad gotta buy a cue. please elp. will parris mek me orange cue o sumtin it like dis
                            http://cdn.bmwblog.com/wp-content/up...14063039_6.jpg

Comment

dont know nooone had 106 tday but sufferin wiv riley maple rack stick real bad gotta buy a cue. please elp. will parris mek me orange cue o sumtin it like dis
                              http://cdn.bmwblog.com/wp-content/up...14063039_6.jpg
                              Your gonna need a bigger boat. . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X