Hello everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody

I am a 47 year old club player from Warrington in Cheshire. I have a table at home but have not played since the end of our league season on March. I have a highest break of 68. I am looking to buy a decent cue case and saw mention of stamford cues, which look really good. Can any body tell me anymore about them and what kind of price they are?

Hey there and welcome to tsf.. u cnt let ya game get rusty not playing for months.. get back on that table and dont let the laziness get in.. jus check the net for ya case, or ask down ya snooker hall!

Comment

Hi Slayer & a warm welcome to TSF

Comment

Cue cases

Thanks for the welcome guys.
        I have surfed around a bit and found some good case suppliers (glover cses look good) so I will need to raid the piggy bank.

Comment

im selling a cue its in the selling section of the forum its called a calgary cue

Comment

Hi slayer welcome to TSF!

Comment

Hi Slayer and welcome

Im looking for a cuecase aswel, i usually have a 3/4 cuecraft aluminium but im going over to leather, nice looking etc.

Stamford cues look very good, ive been looking at the flag design one, but its £250!! which is slightly out of my price range.

Does anyone have a trade account with them or can anyone get them cheaper?? Maybe ADR147 perhaps?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Craig
              Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Hi Slayer
                Good to have another Warringtonian on here though I don't live there now. Lots of very knowledgeable people on this board and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
                Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Hi Slayer! Welcome to TSF.
                  Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X