No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sorry it's not a Burroughes & Watts either it's a 3 quarter Riley Burwatt Champion around 1992 and not worth much, except to me that said I'd swap it for a second hand omega sea master if offered lol

Comment

Hello

Just got back from hitting balls into cushions
      One of the other players that I thought could be related to Tony is a nephew twice removed (or something like that).
      He said he used to play over at the phoenix in the league and comps against Tony without knowing they where related. He only got back in contact one year before Tony died.
      Tony's sons are local still and the eldest I spoke to said that Tony worked at Karnehm and Hillman's back in the day and they also knew Bernard Lee, who used to help Tony arrange his comps over in Windsor. Eddie Charlton used to play at Jack Karnehm's as well as Bernard's and Bernard's table is with Tony's son and has still.
      The son has invited me over for a chat, looking forward to that
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        Just got back from hitting balls into cushions
        One of the other players that I thought could be related to Tony is a nephew twice removed (or something like that).
        He said he used to play over at the phoenix in the league and comps against Tony without knowing they where related. He only got back in contact one year before Tony died.
        Hi Dean, I would be interested to know this chaps name if he played at the Phoenix any time 1989-1995 I would be sure to know him especially if as you say he played in the league.

Comment

Hello

Richard G.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X