Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To The Forum

Hello,

My names Michael and i work for a company some of you will most likely be familiar with called SAM Leisure. We're based in Coventry and have a showroom for both cues, tables and other gamesroom products and have been around since 1994.

Originally born from Aeon Cues which was also based in Coventry we spent the early to mid 90's introducing American pool to the UK market supplying clubs and pubs such as Rileys and Megabowl etc... our range of Magno and K-Steel Pool tables. Since then we have become the home for many brands of cues such as Buffalo, Britannia, Predator and Universal as well as having a large range of tables for sale.

The purpose of me setting up this account is to not only join in with the discussions on this forum, suggesting our products where appropriate but to also to be a bit of a gateway for ourselves to understand what you the players are thinking and wanting as well as giving you all to have a way of speaking directly to a major distributor and importer for your hobbies.

Thank you for reading my introductory post and if you have any questions for me i'll try and answer them as best i can.
    Website Store: www.samleisure.co.uk
    eBay Store: www.ebay.co.uk/str/SAMLeisure/
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/sam.leisure/
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/samleisureuk

Welcome to TSF :snooker:
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Big SAM View Post
      Hello,

My names Michael and i work for a company some of you will most likely be familiar with called SAM Leisure. We're based in Coventry and have a showroom for both cues, tables and other gamesroom products and have been around since 1994.

Originally born from Aeon Cues which was also based in Coventry we spent the early to mid 90's introducing American pool to the UK market supplying clubs and pubs such as Rileys and Megabowl etc... our range of Magno and K-Steel Pool tables. Since then we have become the home for many brands of cues such as Buffalo, Britannia, Predator and Universal as well as having a large range of tables for sale.

The purpose of me setting up this account is to not only join in with the discussions on this forum, suggesting our products where appropriate but to also to be a bit of a gateway for ourselves to understand what you the players are thinking and wanting as well as giving you all to have a way of speaking directly to a major distributor and importer for your hobbies.

Thank you for reading my introductory post and if you have any questions for me i'll try and answer them as best i can.
      Hi Michael, nice introduction.

I'm Tom from Coventry and until this year had played in the Coventry Snooker league for the last 14 years. I know a lot about the game around Coventry/Midlands areas so feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions at all.
      I'm fairly up to speed on pool in the local area too.

My dad's playing cue is an Aeon cue bought I believe in the 70's, I wasn't aware SAM leisure had derived from Aeon!
      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Welcome to the forum, say hello to Gary for me. Andrew Ramsay.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hi Sam,

I play with an AEON cue and have annoyingly lost the badge over Christmas. Any idea if I could get a badge from anywhere?

Kevin

Comment

Hi Kevin,

I think i may have spoken to you over the phone regarding this unless there are others with the same dilemma.

Sadly we no longer have any badges available to do the repair for you.

If i was in your position i would start to look out for a cheap broken Aeon cue which still has it's badge and then we could remove the badge from that and place it into yours which is missing it.
            Website Store: www.samleisure.co.uk
            eBay Store: www.ebay.co.uk/str/SAMLeisure/
            Instagram: www.instagram.com/sam.leisure/
            Facebook: www.facebook.com/samleisureuk

Comment

I've got a few scouts on the lookout for a badge, so was prob one of them who spoke to you.

Cheers anyway.

Comment

I have one but it is attached to the cue!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                X