Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

veteran!
    blimey that ages me

you don't have Private Messaging function as you need more than 10 posts - unfortunately the Newbies & Intro section you are writing in does not contribute to the Post Count.

I am more than happy to assist you in anyway I can
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      veteran!
      blimey that ages me

you don't have Private Messaging function as you need more than 10 posts - unfortunately the Newbies & Intro section you are writing in does not contribute to the Post Count.

I am more than happy to assist you in anyway I can
      sorry about the word I use, I am not a native speaker.lol
      it will be my honor to have your facebook contact, and my FB id is: Jason Pan

Comment

veteran!
        blimey that ages me
        If you're veteran, what am I???
        Duplicate of banned account deleted

Comment

Originally Posted by jasonpan View Post
          sorry about the word I use, I am not a native speaker.lol
          it will be my honor to have your facebook contact, and my FB id is: Jason Pan
          No worries
          Just having fun

Sorry don't do Facebook, I am on twitter though (for about a month now finally took the plunge)

Originally Posted by Londonlad147 View Post
          If you're veteran, what am I???
          A few days ago someone thought I was in my forties! I took that and felt very good until I told the wife...
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

No worries
            Just having fun

Sorry don't do Facebook, I am on twitter though (for about a month now finally took the plunge)

A few days ago someone thought I was in my forties! I took that and felt very good until I told the wife...
            Do you use email, sir? maybe I need your help one day. or I can follow your twitter sincerely

Comment

Good Day Mr. Pan, My thought is only trying to help you, I suggest that you use something like the intel compute stick with a bluetooth chip to connect with your movement monitors or camera. My idea is that it would enable a very quick and permanent setup without any wires. This small computer hooks up to any HDMI slot on a screen or TV. I am curious as to where the monitors/sensors/camera would be placed around the table to ensure accurate and easy setup, would these have batteries or need to be close to a power source, my thoughts are they would need to have wireless capability to be an easy setup. I am looking forward to see your system.! One more thought is if it is a camera you are using as a sensor it would be useful and a very good selling point to be able to do screen over screen via a remote to be able to put a ball back to its previous position with accuracy, when the decision to replace the cue ball is taken after a fall, a remote is a must and again with these small computers that is easy to install. add small computer to the package and sell as a whole. Cheers
              I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

No worries
                i'd ask you to pm me your twitter handle but i have to reach 10 posts first on the alternative account
                I do most, fb, twitter, linkedin, but not instagram

But i don't really like most of those much, for me a normal forum (like this) is much more logical.

Comment

Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
                  Good Day Mr. Pan, My thought is only trying to help you, I suggest that you use something like the intel compute stick with a bluetooth chip to connect with your movement monitors or camera. My idea is that it would enable a very quick and permanent setup without any wires. This small computer hooks up to any HDMI slot on a screen or TV. I am curious as to where the monitors/sensors/camera would be placed around the table to ensure accurate and easy setup, would these have batteries or need to be close to a power source, my thoughts are they would need to have wireless capability to be an easy setup. I am looking forward to see your system.! One more thought is if it is a camera you are using as a sensor it would be useful and a very good selling point to be able to do screen over screen via a remote to be able to put a ball back to its previous position with accuracy, when the decision to replace the cue ball is taken after a fall, a remote is a must and again with these small computers that is easy to install. add small computer to the package and sell as a whole. Cheers
                  Dear sir,the most thing i want to tell you is that it has the function to replace the ball back to its previous place. And i do really want to show you the detail of this system in email or any thing else. I just don't know how to contact you. And what you advice me seems helpful to me.Reply me back plz.

Comment

Good Day, Sir, I have given you my advice, I am not very knowledgeable about these systems and do not think I can help you very much, I am happy to hear that you are developing this system and wish you all the best. I am happy to wait and see future posts that you make on here to let us all know where we can purchase or view the final product. Cheers

Comment

Good Day, Sir, I have given you my advice, I am not very knowledgeable about these systems and do not think I can help you very much, I am happy to hear that you are developing this system and wish you all the best. I am happy to wait and see future posts that you make on here to let us all know where we can purchase or view the final product. Cheers
                      Thanks sir ,we are planning to install one system in UK , as the platform to sell our product.

Comment

If it goes well in the UK, and it is affordable and not to hard to install, I could buy one and set it up at one of the snooker clubs in Toronto during a tournament to get some Canadians to view your program and its capabilities. Looking forward to this new scoring system, I like technology and would love to have one for my table at home. Cheers

Comment

If it goes well in the UK, and it is affordable and not to hard to install, I could buy one and set it up at one of the snooker clubs in Toronto during a tournament to get some Canadians to view your program and its capabilities. Looking forward to this new scoring system, I like technology and would love to have one for my table at home. Cheers
                          If we make more progress, I will let you know the detail here, or I can add your FB account.

Comment

we have put it in Malaysia, do you want to have a look about it?

Comment

Yes, How would I do that, Is it on a webpage, please advise.

Comment

Yes, How would I do that, Is it on a webpage, please advise.
                                Follow me in FB : Jason Pan or Twitter :@jasonpa04391796,our website is only in chinese,you may not understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X