Hi Folks. ( 0 0----~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Folks. ( 0 0----~

How I got here from my Google Alerts on Steve Davis is a mystery, glad I've stumbled over here tho, you guys seem a clued up bunch I'll enjoy trawling through as many threads as I can; save boring my partner to tears!
    Started when I was 9 so I've banked 27yrs of snooker enjoyment; a League/County player and trying a new local tournament based on SKY's Premier League Snooker; no £k for a century but a few quid in the offing.
    Bye for now.
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Hi reserve side

Welcome to the board...

Comment

Cheers Kiddo, 3 minutes to get a welcome!! Come on, if you're reading this and wonder if what you've got to say matters, register and post today; if only the BBC reacted as quick.
      xls on a pda in the club for h'cap calculations - I'm an addict to the game for sure.
      Enjoy yourselves when you next play people; Tuesday for me - damn, but at least it'll be morning and night and we're off to the Sky Betfred snooker in Basingstoke on Thursday to watch Ronnie, Steve n Henders.
      ttfn.
      Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Hmm... what?

Comment

knowlegable folk who can talk snooker till the sun goes down are always welcome in my book :geek:

Comment

Welcome to the forums, you will be a great assett to us.

Comment

Thanks Boss. Never posted much anywhere before, but this site is worth telling my snucker buds; a link's on my website now. Your community's much better than emailing the BBC and seeing the same old newbie, "what's a kick?", "how do you get backspin", spiele and spotted cueball video clips trotted out - having said that, Steve 'god' Davis did a miscue today in the White/Williams 'interval' that went straight over the red - classic. Fair do's, they mentioned Rubber Tips which I wondered about years ago. (Talking of kicks; why not get a University Faculty to investigate things? Make it apt&pertinent... Uni of Sheffield; studied there)
              Anyway, what a great sport we have an opportunity to play and enjoy, cheers again.

Comment

welcome

hope you have fun

Comment

reborn http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../gulblomst.gifnewbie-esque.

Comment

Working...
                  X