No announcement yet.

hello there :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe, well I was an au pair in stockholm, but first in a swedish - scottish and then in a swedish german family.. not much usage of swedish there either.

@miss_s : hey there yay norway ^^ well about eurosport, I like eurosport, people can say about them what they want. I have quite alot of eurosport commentators whom I like. they are definitely alot better than most of all other commentators in german tv ...
    "It's a massive achievement getting to the world final, but all I did was winning four snooker matches." Mark Selby

Comment

Originally Posted by Fuu
      actually I never managed to watch dsf when they broadcasted snooker... I ALWAYS miss it...
      This year they show the Premier League saturdays at 8:45 am. well, that´s what they say. As I managed to get out of bed last saturday (it was a long night before *lol*) I switched on TV and what did I see? it wasn´t Snooker...
      shame on DSF
      ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Hi Fuu, Welcome to TSF.
        Theres tons of stuff for you here on TSF to read and I am sure its gonna help you a lot.
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

cool you seem well interested hope it keeps up enjoy your stay
          So it's Rorschach and Prozac and everything is groovy
          World Masters - Lucky Dip 2011 winner
          World Championship-Lucky Dip 2011 winner
          Snooker island July 2011 - Australian Open prediction comp winner
          http://www.leaguesnooker.co.uk/

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome people
            "It's a massive achievement getting to the world final, but all I did was winning four snooker matches." Mark Selby

Comment

Hi guys...Im new in here.
              My name's Kate/katie/kaii...dont mind.

I first got interested in Snooker about a year ago.
              I was inspired by Mr.R.O...and when i found out abit more about it, i gained a strong interest in the game..and since then ive loved everything about it..!

thats about all i can write atm, so hopefully speak soon....

xxXx
              "Ronnie's spiecal, He's a genius. Snookers equivalent of Mozart" -Peter Ebdon.

Comment

Working...
              X