Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Har hetsas muslimer att attackera Sverige med bomber

my IP address is 62.135.13.106 and I am an arsehole

Admin/Mods before you delete this thread can you please PM me this sick ****s IP address, I'll show him what I do when people post things like that

Comment

This is a snooker forum not a terrorist forum (sick weirdo)
      I love the game of snooker :) (even though my mates think that its just a load of balls :D )

Comment

delusional focker thinks he'll change our opinions with a few derranged pictures; geographically challenged thinking we're swedish too.

Who wants to know what's in store for their IP address?

What's the definition of irony?

Click here http://www.w6w.net/pic.php?id=1165 same image host server; ho, ho.

Free speech is fine unless it costs innocent peoples' lives.

Svenskar ska do = Swede ska Lavatory??

Comment

I passed the info on to the Rozzers and also done a IP trace myself.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=62.135.13.106

Looks like the account used is registered to www.Link.net in Egypt
          You can complain ot the with info@link.net quoting IP address 62.135.13.106 and the nature of complaint.

Comment

good work that man

Comment

I suppose for any casual surfer or member that didn't see what this person posted, a note of explanation.....

They posted an anti-western series of inflammatory images glorifying the july bombings in London; they also had some difficulty with their geography in that they were worded in Swedish and not English.

With cooperation from the site's Admin and a web savvy member, their IP address has been made public.

Regards, Dave.
              Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

I diddn't know about this, I have done a search in google for "Har hetsas muslimer att attackera Sverige med bomber" I dont know what it means but it looks as if this guy has been posting the same message on many forums. His IP probably is fake (proxy) anyway.

I dont really want to comment on what they are saying, it just brings us down to their level. But I am proud of what we have and we should stand by the US at all times, they would do the same for us.

Comment

Working...
                X