Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie out of South Africa

Hi all,

My name's yash, 25 years old, live along the coast of South Africa. I've been playing snooker for 10 months now. Still trying to get used to playing without using my binoculars to see the balls on the other end of the table. Favourite player is Stephen Hendry. I make average breaks of....errr, 1. Snooker isn't big in SA. I stumbled upon this forum while looking for a billiards store in singapore. Will be there on business next month and was hoping to pick up some training aids. If I've missed out anything lemme know.

Hello there!!

Comment

nowt wrong with liking a great player; what kind of club to you manage to play in yash and what snooker do you get to watch?
      Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

I have a snooker table at home. I make average breaks of between 20-30.
        Last thing I've been watching was the english premier leagure snooker (about a month ago).

Comment

Originally Posted by void
          I have a snooker table at home. I make average breaks of between 20-30.
          Last thing I've been watching was the english premier leagure snooker (about a month ago).
          Good good, what cue to you have?

Comment

I've got a 2-peice Riley. 57", 19 ounce with a 10 mill. tip. I'll be getting a new cue next month. Either a Master or a John Parris.

Comment

I've got a 2-peice Riley. 57", 19 ounce with a 10 mill. tip. I'll be getting a new cue next month. Either a Master or a John Parris.
              Cool, I just got my new cue today, its a "Pro Cues" handmade cue.

Comment

I've taken a look at a Pro Cues cue today. Can't remember which one it was exactly. Pretty good. It was going for R800 in SA which should be abt $125. How does it compare to a Master/John Parris?

Comment

I've taken a look at a Pro Cues cue today. Can't remember which one it was exactly. Pretty good. It was going for R800 in SA which should be abt $125. How does it compare to a Master/John Parris?
                  Well, the one I bought was a special one from ebay. Its usually worth around £250. Im not sure how they compare to John Parris, since they are one of the best makes in the world.

Comment

Working...
                  X