newmember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newmember

hi ive only been using these fourms for a very short time, but have found them to be ery usefull. if your a fan give jesterssnookerfourm a try?

well howdy beery, glad you've jumped onboard - many a thread to persuse and inspire some questions and solve some questions for you hopefully too. Who's your fave?

nice Av - good ole Jesters aye, can't have enough snooker forums that's what I say!

Post up your high break on the thread and when the edit function comes back; you're up there.
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Welcome to the snookerforum Beermonster :-) hows the coaching going? have you had a lesson yet?

Comment

newmember

no lesson yet! i cant wait. i hope he can iron out a few silly problems ive got.
        im starting at the end of the month, but im hopeing to go to jesters before then.

Comment

I am poping into the club later today and I'll have a word with Paul Rose and get a timetable of when he is at the club for you.

I'll mail it over to you tonight if I am not too drunk and if I am i'll do it in the morning :-)

Comment

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...e/PaulRose.jpg

Here's your potential tutor beery.... bet you can't wait.
            Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

thanks very much i cant wait!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yep that's him lol, Dave you can link straight to picture on sites that I run mate no need to save them to your photobucket.

Comment

welcome beery,

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I am.

Comment

hello, welcome to the

Comment

.... forum BM, hope you enjoy your stay",. ChrisFinch.

Am I psychic or what.

(Away for a few days now - keep it bubbling people)

Comment

Originally Posted by reverse_side
                        .... forum BM, hope you enjoy your stay",. ChrisFinch.
                        Am I psychic or what.
                        probably yes

Comment

Working...
                        X