Hi folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks

Hi folks, I'm new here. I've just found this forum and decided to register to share my passion with you!

Few words about me :
    I'm 25, I'm living in Lorient, Brittany, FRANCE. I play snooker for 3 years now and I'm about to leave the country this coming summer or fall to go to Ireland. I want to have an experience oversea, and enjoy a way better level of snooker than here! lol

My fav' player is Stephen Hendry, but I also like Ronnie's genius, Ali Carter and Mathew Stevens.

-Erwan-
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

welcome Erwan,

Good to meet you.
    Other people will be around soon I'm sure.

What's the snooker popularity like in Britanny at the moment ?

Had any decent games of late ?

Comment

howdy, welcome to the forum

Comment

hello all,
        welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hi there snooker peeps
          I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull====. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ian Davies
            welcome Erwan,

Good to meet you.
            Other people will be around soon I'm sure.

What's the snooker popularity like in Britanny at the moment ?

Had any decent games of late ?
            Hello Ian,

Well, snooker is getting better in Brittany but we still remain a "poor" region, compared to the north of France. We are only about 20 guys in the regionnal league, so it's very few and most of all, the general level is very average. A lot of defensive minded players. We lack of snooker rooms and tables, we have absolutely no coaching so.......it's a bit rough! lol

As for my recent games, well, there weren't very good. But since then, I really improved and I'm happy with the way I play. I made two 30's today. It's not very high of course but after weeks of disappointing plays, it makes you happy! lol My aim to notch up a 50 in the following days or weeks.
            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH
              Hello Ian,

Well, snooker is getting better in Brittany but we still remain a "poor" region, compared to the north of France. We are only about 20 guys in the regionnal league, so it's very few and most of all, the general level is very average. A lot of defensive minded players. We lack of snooker rooms and tables, we have absolutely no coaching so.......it's a bit rough! lol

As for my recent games, well, there weren't very good. But since then, I really improved and I'm happy with the way I play. I made two 30's today. It's not very high of course but after weeks of disappointing plays, it makes you happy! lol My aim to notch up a 50 in the following days or weeks.
              I have played pool in france, but it was interesting to hear snooker is on the up in France. Welcome to tsf
              old enough to know whats its all about, too old to actually do it.....

Comment

Originally Posted by phoenixraker
                I have played pool in france, but it was interesting to hear snooker is on the up in France. Welcome to tsf
                Thanks!
                Yes, snooker is on the up, thanks to Eurosport! A lot of people have discovered snooker watching Europsort and many of them wants to try that "new" type of pool. So it's on the good way I think....but the road is long! lol

Comment

Working...
                X