Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Hi all,

I thought I’d better introduce myself as a newbie to the forum .
    Im looking to return to playing snooker again after a 15 year layoff . In fact this will be my second comeback as i had a lay-off of 10 years when I started playing again 15 years ago !.
    I used to play in the mid 80’s /late 80’s when snooker was my life as it was for many people then.
    Im hoping to get back up to a good club level once the clubs ((hopefully) reopen after the Corona crisis .

Of course my main objective now is just staying healthy along with my family.

Stay healthy everybody .

Thanks,
    Mark

welcome to TSF
    Glad you got on :wink:

stay safe and well
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks Dean

Comment

Welcome Mark, hopefully we’ll all be back playing soon. Would be great to get back to missing easy balls and getting frustrated lol.

Comment

Thanks Nifty,
          Yeah I can’t wait for that !

Comment

Welcome to TSF Starsky , where are you going to play ? What is your choice of weapon

P.S Is your doubles partner called ' Hutch ' by any chance
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Hi Neil,
              I live in Kent and my local club is Petts Wood. I had only been there a couple of times to practice by myself before this madness started . Once I get back to to a half decent standard I’ll start to visit some other clubs nearby .
              I’ve just bought an old Riley one piece billiard cue. I love the old cues and when I played full time as a kid I used a Thurston. I sold that cue to go raving in 1989 and it’s one of the worst life decisions I’ve made !

Starsky was my nick name at school and is based on my surname .

Comment

Yep ...…..we've all been there …….selling a cue that in time we come to regret
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I had a good night anyway, what I can remember of it..

Comment

Welcome Starsky!

Comment

Working...
                    X