Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Flaf
    replied
    Same here North west, cumbria, where are you Jim.

Leave a comment:

• 147Jim
    replied
    Hi, Snooker 19 any good? I'm north west ish too.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Welcome to posting on TSF.

What cue are are you using ?

As you are starting out , try to play players of various abilities I.e same standard as you , not as good as you and better than you .

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    When you say northwest TAS , where do you mean , how far north and how far west

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    Welcome mate. Few posts regarding cue you play with and highest break always interesting to other TSF members. Where’s North West UK?

Leave a comment:

• terribleatsnooker
    started a topic Always a lurker, never a poster.

Always a lurker, never a poster.

Hi folks,

Had my account for a while but never posted - usually just checked out other posts for coaching and cues for sale etc.

To introduce myself, i'm 21 and live in North West UK. I have been playing properly for about a year and have seen a fairly decent improvement in my game with a high match break of 32.

My main error is focusing too much on getting my cue technique correct which results in me cueing the ball nicely but at the wrong angle because I haven't bothered to sight the shot up properly. :neglected: Ah well, it'll become more fluent and natural in the future I hope.

Anyway, when the clubs do eventually open again, i'll be right back on the tables, but for now it's TSF and the Snooker 19 game as a substitute.

Hope to post a bit more now i'm working from home.

Seeya soon.
Working...
X