Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker table share in Glasgow

Hi

I am from Glasgow and recently due to the COVID stay home, been frustrated due to first time in my life that I am unable to play snooker for weeks.

This led me to researching the possibility of having my own snooker room so I can play when I want with no time restrictions or cost impact, the first port of call was getting the architect out to let me know if I can have an outbuilding in my garden , turns out my garden is too small to have the building for a full snooker table, disappointed I then asked the architect if I could get an extension onto the house and although possible the costs involved would have been more than I could have afforded.

So options close to home now exhausted I started researching the possibility of taking a warehouse or industrial unit on let and convert this to the snooker room, after weeks of digging and making calls, finally landed on a unit in Dalmarnock which is 1 min from the M74 exit, the place has 24/7 availability, car parking facilities and a private entrance, so things looking good until the rental agreement was being discussed and the monthly rent being out of my budget.

I am looking for anyone who is interested in sharing this unit with me and having their own private snooker table, although the place is big enough to house 3 tables I am thinking of only getting 2 tables put in with a wall to keep the games private and not to disturb one another.

Please if anyone is interested get in touch through the forum or PM and we can have a chat.

good idea - im not in that neck of the woods, but many members on here are so I wish you luck. This might be the future...
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by tikkaroma View Post
      Hi

I am from Glasgow and recently due to the COVID stay home, been frustrated due to first time in my life that I am unable to play snooker for weeks.

This led me to researching the possibility of having my own snooker room so I can play when I want with no time restrictions or cost impact, the first port of call was getting the architect out to let me know if I can have an outbuilding in my garden , turns out my garden is too small to have the building for a full snooker table, disappointed I then asked the architect if I could get an extension onto the house and although possible the costs involved would have been more than I could have afforded.

So options close to home now exhausted I started researching the possibility of taking a warehouse or industrial unit on let and convert this to the snooker room, after weeks of digging and making calls, finally landed on a unit in Dalmarnock which is 1 min from the M74 exit, the place has 24/7 availability, car parking facilities and a private entrance, so things looking good until the rental agreement was being discussed and the monthly rent being out of my budget.

I am looking for anyone who is interested in sharing this unit with me and having their own private snooker table, although the place is big enough to house 3 tables I am thinking of only getting 2 tables put in with a wall to keep the games private and not to disturb one another.

Please if anyone is interested get in touch through the forum or PM and we can have a chat.
      Ask Frazz maybe.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I have my own table but have it in a club in Cumbernauld called the red triangle, when I fell out with my old club they were very good with me allowing me to dismantle a table of theirs and put in my own, although a good idea I wouldn't take my table out of the club unless forced to after them helping me out when I needed it, plus it's a good club, nice people that actually want to see me do well and I get peace to play when I am in.

Comment

Thanks cue craft, Adr147 and Frazz for the replies, frazz no problem seems like you have a good setup already, good luck with everything once things get back to normal

Comment

I was toying with the same idea, but I am too far away from you, what is the monthly rental cost of your unit?

Comment

Hi DG Gibert

circa ?200 per month, where are you based?

Comment

Down in Bristol, ?200 shared does not sound bad

Comment

Working...
                X