No announcement yet.

Sky world snooker Shoot Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis really does act very strangely sometimes... Gotta love him though!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Looki View Post
      Their shirts are tacky but the tournament itself is lot of fun
      Yep t-shirts are so-so. And don't fit to black 'costume' trousers, they should play with e.g. jeans then.
      Girls, entry music, the voice - all somewhat old-fashioned or not that classy.

And yet the tournament (and venue too) is working out great.
      Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
        Uploaded some of the matches onto my YouTube channel, take a look! http://tinyurl.com/shootout-videos

Unfortunately one of the few I didn't record was Alfie Burden's century break
        Got Mitchie match?
        Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

Dott, you are throught to the next round!!! hahahaaa

Comment

I don't intend to watch any of this at all.
            Not the best way to pass judgment on anything but I just don't like the sound of it.
            I hated the format of the Scottish Masters so I can't see me liking this.

For me these new changes are not really keeping with snooker as I like it.
            Unfortunately it does need to change something to generate some new interest.

Comment

It was much better tonight, really enjoyed it. Some genuinely exciting matches and Robertson's 37 in 70 seconds was breathtaking.
              Let the snooker do the entertaining, forget the walk-on girls, music and silly voice announcements and this could really work.
              Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

will there be a contest for this years shootout?

Comment

Sorry guys - have been ridiculously busy. Feel free to post your own thread to start the competitions!

Comment

Working...
                  X