No announcement yet.

2015-2106 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Selt lacking belief? I have to disagree, Matt is putting in a lot of graft and is confident enough to give anybody a game. I wouldn't be too surprised to see him in the top 16 in the next couple of years.
    "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
      Matt Selt lacking belief? I have to disagree, Matt is putting in a lot of graft and is confident enough to give anybody a game. I wouldn't be too surprised to see him in the top 16 in the next couple of years.
      Matt Selt could not win a raffle - plays too much golf too distracted with other things and does not devote enough time to solo snooker - he has peaked I think and I pick him to fall out of the 32 in a few years if he don't shape up.

Comment

Looking forward to coming back to this thread in a couple of years I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Over 100k last season and 27th on the money list, not too shabby is it.

I'm just going off what I see in the club day in day out, yes he likes a game of golf but he plays with Shaun Murphy etc...does Murphy play too much golf? Not done him too much harm has it?
        Nothing wrong with the pros having fun off the table, we all do our jobs but relax when the working day is done, no different for them.

Byrom- Agree with you on the Michael White front, I hope he does the business, great talent. The comments you made about Selt above unfortunately apply to Lisowksi (my opinion) so hopefully he gets his head down and makes some giant strides because he's great to watch.
        "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X