X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billiards Boutique

Grand Prize - $250 USD voucher for Billiards Boutique Online Store

Tournament Prize - Billiard Boutique Polo Shirt

These guys get a ringing endorsement from me. I placed a reasonably large order with them on wednesday and they were able to get everything to me by today. Friendly and prompt email communication and decent prices too. Thanks Pete

Comment

How is the overall winner gonna be chosen?
      Is it the SUM of points of all the prediction contests?
      Or
      Is it the one who wins the Prediction Contests the maximum number of times?
      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Ranen -

Review the rules:

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/showthread-t_1084.html

Statman has laid out all the requirements.

Comment

How do I collect the prize?
          TSF World Champion 2010
          TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
          BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Originally Posted by Alex0paul
            How do I collect the prize?
            Very sorry Alex, I thought you'd have been contacted by now. Curtis used to handle these things but I suppose the responsibility has passed to ferret/Chronics now. Send one of them a PM, and if the prize isn't on its way within a week let me know and I'll sort it out for you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Robert602
              Very sorry Alex, I thought you'd have been contacted by now. Curtis used to handle these things but I suppose the responsibility has passed to ferret/Chronics now. Send one of them a PM, and if the prize isn't on its way within a week let me know and I'll sort it out for you.
              Thanks. I have sent both Curtis and Chronics a PM but had no reply. So I will PM ferret.
              TSF World Champion 2010
              TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
              BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

You are lucky Alex, I am still waiting for my cuesport subscription that I won when I won the Masters prediction contest. I guess I can say goodnight to that now curtis has withdrawn from the site.

Comment

For winning the UK predictions in December I got my cue fairly quickly, thanks Green Baize, however, the subscription to CueSports was different, I had my first mag (dated Feb 2007) end of March, 2nd one (dated March 2007) end of April and the last one (dated April) about a week or so ago which did not have enough postage on it so I had to go collect it and pay a handling fee.....
                  So good luck to both of you lol
                  UK Championship Prediction Contest Winner 2006/7 Season
                  www.ronnieosullivan.tv

Comment

For winning the Malta Cup, I've had two of the Cuesports magazines delivered, both with a delay but still welcome.
                    I received one (maybe the April edition) with the front cover asking if Dott could "beat the Crucuble Curse?", a little while after the tournament ended.
                    If anyone is still wondering the answer is, in fact, no.

Comment

Hi Guys

Nobody contacted me regarding the prediction contest so I completely forgot I haven't been on the forum since April!!!

Someone please confirm to me via pm or email: sales @ billiardsboutique.com (remove spaces) and I will get it sorted.
                      Watch Exclusive Snooker Live & On Demand
                      Freeview Snooker TV channel

Comment

Confirmation Sent

Comment

So Jo and Nugget have both received cuesport magazines at least. Nice to know we all get treated evenly!!!

Comment

Just wanted to announce happily, that I now have my new Cue from Green Baize in hand (Welsh Open winner). Thanks so much for the prize!!!
                            Need to get a table now

Comment

Congrats once again Snookersfun! Shall I come over with a table???
                              Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Working...
                              X