No announcement yet.

Seasonlong Prediction Contest – Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone and thanks Statman for the excellent work.
    2008-09 Prediction Champion

Comment

Well done Migtsf!

Comment

So close......

so very, very close

well done migtsf
        Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

Yaaay I'm 127th haahaha

Congrats Migtsf, well done!
          .I'm back!:].

Comment

Congrats to Migtsf for wining the contest and many thanks to Statman for the excellent work.
            Hope I will do better than 19th place next year
            2009 MASTERS FANTASY GAME CHAMPION

Comment

Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
              Ive double checked my score and i think i should be on 254 not 245... Stats would you see if im right or not .......
              Could you tell me which of your individual scores are wrong? My computer tells me that your total based on the scores as shown is 245.

Comment

Originally Posted by Kingscratcher View Post
                Statman,

I'm still missing my 15 points for the WC qualifying round

Congrats, Migtsf :snooker:
                Now sorted - sorry about that! This elevates you from 39th to 34th place.

Please note that the following positions are also affected:

34th to 35th highlander69
                35th to 36th matoski
                36th to 37th spike
                37th to 38th Valderie
                38th to 39th dazza
                Last edited by The Statman; 27 May 2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookersfun View Post
                  Congrats Migtsf!

TS, you forgot (again) to figure my PM'ed CO predictions in. Think I can make it into the top 16 those included

Thanks for the entertainment
                  My apologies, especially for not noticing your PM at the time.

You should have got 2 points for the quarters, 2 for the semis and 2 for the final.

I have now added these in and this elevates you to 13th place, jointly with wildhoney28.

14th to 15th The Statman
                  15th to 16th crucible77
                  16th to 17th Alex0paul and JoanneT63
                  18th to 19th Odrl
                  19th to 20th The Boss and thunder (I know these now appear on different posts but there's nothing I can do about that!)

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman View Post
                    My apologies, especially for not noticing your PM at the time.

You should have got 2 points for the quarters, 2 for the semis and 2 for the final.

I have now added these in and this elevates you to 13th place, jointly with wildhoney28.

14th to 15th The Statman
                    15th to 16th crucible77
                    16th to 17th Alex0paul and JoanneT63
                    18th to 19th Odrl
                    19th to 20th The Boss and thunder (I know these now appear on different posts but there's nothing I can do about that!)
                    Thank you! But too generous now, I haven't managed to displace you. I never predicted Ebdon to win over Higgins (though did get the score right)

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman View Post
                      Could you tell me which of your individual scores are wrong? My computer tells me that your total based on the scores as shown is 245.
                      You are right, i made a mistake when i checked my score...245 is correct
                      "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Well done Migtsf!

Hmm just half a point and i would of been on 3rd place :P I didnt expect to do this good anyway lol

Thanks Stat for all!
                        "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
                        Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
                        Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by snookersfun View Post
                          Thank you! But too generous now, I haven't managed to displace you. I never predicted Ebdon to win over Higgins (though did get the score right)
                          Oh yes – I will definitely change that!

Comment

well done Migtsf, superb effort , I'm pretty pleased with my effort, outside the top 50 considering I only joined at Bahrain

well done to everyone & great job statman, looking forward to next season, wishing everyone best of luck for next year

Comment

Working...
                            X