Can you not access the live scores here:

http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...es.aspx?t=1031

or any of the live feeds I've posted?

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Absolutely incredible! Belting pot from Murphy on the yellow, then an incomprehensible miss on an easy green gives ROS the table, and the 3rd frame.

-
      The slow and labourious,

Comment

lol so much for ronnie playing well at the moment, a complete lack of discipline, going for ridiculous shots, loose safety. jimmy played better tonight.

Comment

Can't believe Ronnie forgot about the ball in hand rule there, threw the frame away.

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
            lol so much for ronnie playing well at the moment, a complete lack of discipline, going for ridiculous shots, loose safety. jimmy played better tonight.
            believe jimmy didnt play better

but yes was rusty and not familiar with the rules it can get only better

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
              @Looki

Can you not access the live scores here:

http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...es.aspx?t=1031

or any of the live feeds I've posted?

-
              Sure. But the Williams-White game was already over when I started watching League last night. Just wanted to know how it went.

Comment

Oh man, can't help asking myself does jimmy really deserve to be in the PL...

This supposed to be the cream of the crop and jimmy just don't stand up against the top boys these daze. it was embarrising stuff yet again from jimmy. quite surprised no one mentioned how bad he was..(yet again)

So the question is, Should jimmy have got a place in this years PL.?

I feel NOT unfortunately.

I know it's all good to see jimmy play in tourneys and he gets bums on seats but C'MON...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                  Oh man, can't help asking myself does jimmy really deserve to be in the PL...

This supposed to be the cream of the crop and jimmy just don't stand up against the top boys these daze. it was embarrising stuff yet again from jimmy. quite surprised no one mentioned how bad he was..(yet again)

So the question is, Should jimmy have got a place in this years PL.?

I feel NOT unfortunately.

I know it's all good to see jimmy play in tourneys and he gets bums on seats but C'MON...
                  Don't know why he was invited (if he was selected based on the PL rules then fair play and he "deserved" it) but it seems to me that he doesn't have the game for it anymore.

Comment

Originally Posted by Looki View Post
                    Don't know why he was invited (if he was selected based on the PL rules then fair play and he "deserved" it) but it seems to me that he doesn't have the game for it anymore.
                    He is in it because he won that Seniors thing a while ago

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      He is in it because he won that Seniors thing a while ago
                      Ok, so if Cliff Thorburn wins it this year we'll see him in PL next season? He might struggle with the shot clock

Comment

Working...
                      X