No announcement yet.

Semifinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sublime stuff from Jack tonight , hope he can keep that form up against Selby tomorrow. The last thing I want to see tomorrow is Selby suffocating that talent of Jacks and making a boring final.

Cmon Jack, smash it and make snooker rock n roll again!!! :snooker:
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
      Said he is getting used to a new cue , anyone know what maker ?
      I don't know what cue Lisowski has, but he visited Parris around the time he changed cues. I think his old cue was a Parris as well?

If Jack wins tomorrow Parris will do his usual congrats tweet if he is using a Parris.
      Dominic Dale did talk about Jacks new cue a little bit recently, he said something like Higgins new cue is extremely stiff and Jacks has more give.

Comment

Foulds seems to really like Lisowski, he seemed more excited tonight than he usually does. :smile: I fear a reality check is coming against Selby tomorrow though.

Comment

He said that it’s a Parris cue
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

OT: What's the point of separate threads for each round when there's so few replies?

Comment

Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
              OT: What's the point of separate threads for each round when there's so few replies?
              I think it's simply that no one got round to creating a general discussion thread. Are we going to have a 'Final' thread? Or just stay here?
              The tension is palpable.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I think it's simply that no one got round to creating a general discussion thread. Are we going to have a 'Final' thread? Or just stay here?
                The tension is palpable.

-
                I nominate you to create one. :smile:

We actually used to have separate threads for each round in every event in the past, but of course they generated a lot more discussion. I think the Masters will tell us whether this is still viable. :smile:

Comment

I thought having separate threads now that we have a full forum for each tournament would maybe create more response and be better arranged. Well, it was a try.

Comment

So if we stay here for the final:

I usually tended to think that such a all-around well composed player usually should be favourite against the style Lisowski plays. But Selby during the last seasons was always on the losing end, when playing Trump and also always had difficulties playing his opponent of today, so this clearly says that it isn't that easy. Of course Selby wasn't at his best in those matches, but he still isn't and Lisowski was playing very well this week. I still think that Selby will give Lisowski less chances and he should dictate the safety exchanges. Also the three times world champion has a splendid record in finals over the past years, winning 13 of his last 14. I hope and think Lisowski will finally win a ranking title, but not today.
                    Last edited by JimMalone; 15 December 2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post

I nominate you to create one. :smile:
                      https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...4229-the-final

As requested.

-
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                      X