No announcement yet.

Betway 2019 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like this could be a great tournament with the absolut top players going into the tournament in very strong form.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

That is a quick write up Odrl! Brilliant stuff .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thank you.

As usual, I'm disappointed by the choice of matches this afternoon. I just knew we were going to get Robertson-Borg and Bingham-Lei, so we can look forward to two 6-0 or 6-1 results. Meanwhile, two of the best prospects of the round, Liang-Dale and Zhao-Ursenbacher will be played away from the cameras. It's just baffling.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
          Thank you.

As usual, I'm disappointed by the choice of matches this afternoon. I just knew we were going to get Robertson-Borg and Bingham-Lei, so we can look forward to two 6-0 or 6-1 results. Meanwhile, two of the best prospects of the round, Liang-Dale and Zhao-Ursenbacher will be played away from the cameras. It's just baffling.
          no argument here!

purely down to rank I assume?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

no argument here!

purely down to rank I assume?
            Probably, but I'm sure they would override this policy if one of the usual suspects was ranked too low. You never saw O'Sullivan miss out on a TV table for instance, even when he was towards the bottom of the top16.

Luckily we'll still get Gilbert-Cahill tonight if they stick to the rankings.

Comment

Well, Robertson won 6-0 and outscored Borg by 555 points to 66. Fun fun fun.

At least Bingham was kind enough to mess up a colour clearance and allow Lei to win his second frame, after Lei had left a stupid free ball when he was 42 in front on the final red. Hopefully the match can stay close.

Comment

Are the smileys back? :smile: Yay! :snooker:

Comment

Another good scalp for Cahill then. I wonder what happens to him whenever cameras are not around, because his results are pretty dreadful. It's difficult to understand. :smile:

Comment

Sangkaem got a snooker to win against Jackson Page. 70-68 in the last frame. A quickfire match.
                    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                      Sangkaem got a snooker to win against Jackson Page. 70-68 in the last frame. A quickfire match.
                      Really curious to see this one uploaded on youtube.

Comment

https://youtu.be/k8qVBSKUzIs

OMG, Page missed an easy red that would have likely given him a respotted black at 4-5, at 3:21:56
                        Noppon pots a great red in the next shot.
                        Sick pot at 3:32:53
                        The in-off that cost Page the match is at 3:40:46

Comment

Sick Pot!!!!!!!! I can't abide that phrase .....................that is a phrase for school kids
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Looking down the matches from yesterday, Nigel Bond 6-5 over Brecel - not expected that one
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                              Are the smileys back? :smile: Yay! :snooker:
                              :loyal::cheerful::applouse::redface-new::snooker_smiley: Double yay!
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                Looking down the matches from yesterday, Nigel Bond 6-5 over Brecel - not expected that one
                                Brecel was up 5-3

Comment

Working...
                                X