Betway 2019 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Eurosport player having "technical issues" and have not shown any of the Wilson/Fu match
    They "hope" to have it fixed for the evening session.
    I have it on BBC player luckily, but was hoping for ES commentary - sorry Billy :wink:
    Hey, each to their own, Dean. ES snooker has come on leaps and bounds, but I’m old fashioned, hate change and stuck in my ways. Hell, I still miss David Vine
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Eurosport player having "technical issues" and have not shown any of the Wilson/Fu match
      They "hope" to have it fixed for the evening session.
      I have it on BBC player luckily, but was hoping for ES commentary - sorry Billy :wink:
      Hmm, seems to work just fine for me. :smile:

Comment

must be the British Eurosport player, not the International

EDIT - NOW it is on, they must have pushed the plug in fully!
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

must be the British Eurosport player, not the International

EDIT - NOW it is on, they must have pushed the plug in fully!
          Who are the commentators? For some reason I'm getting Virgo and McManus on Eurosport Player at the moment. Hopefully they don't read this and switch it to Yates or something. :wink:

Comment

McManus swapped out for Parrott; Angles has a match tonight

But on Eurosport TV it is Foulds and Yates - so they have taken the BBC feed

Comment

Well, let's hope they don't spot the mistake. I love a choice of commentators any time Yates is doing an event. :smile:

Comment

McManus and Foulds would be great together

What a come back for Fu, never let his head drop.

Comment

Neil Robertson v Robbie Williams match is like watching b team league snooker. It's been strangely bizarrely interesting because you can't quite believe what you are seeing
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

McManus and Foulds would be great together

What a come back for Fu, never let his head drop.
                    Not much time for commentary from McManus ........5 Frames in a row to beat Hawkins , a great result.

another much needed win for Eden Sharav as well . Matthew Stevens with another victory , but up against my favourite player Anthony Hamilton next . Go The Sheriff :snooker:
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Does it let you interact with the volume button? For some reason clicking on the volume button does nothing for me since the latest update, which is a little annoying when I am trying to watch more than one thing at once. Also, it won't allow me to pause or rewind the video.

Comment

volume and the -15sec works for me
                        no technical issues today

Comment

Hmm, I'm struggling to identify the issue. I will try a different PC to see if it happens there as well...

Comment

Okay, it seems I have to disable my ad blocker to be able to rewind the video and change volume. Peculiar. :smile:

Comment

Ad-blockers can affect many things on your systems, other than just Ads; I gave up on them some years ago and have noticed that Chrome and Firefox do very well themselves in stopping most
                              of course it depends on the dodgy sites you frequent :wink:
                              Last edited by DeanH; 1 December 2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

This Mei chap reminds me very much of Marco Fu. His slow, methodical approach, the slow manner in which he drops into the shot, his expression on the shot and that slight lift of the head as he strikes the cue ball.
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X