• Time
  • Show
Clear All

worked out the "phrase of the tournament on Eurosport"
    "shredsville"

Jimmy and just then Neil used it :cower::dejection:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I see John Parris sitting in the lounge (over Trump's shoulder as Hazel is interviewing). Maybe hoping to sell a fee cues?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        "shredsville"

‘ you know ‘ is the phrase that they all use ........drives me
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
          I see John Parris sitting in the lounge (over Trump's shoulder as Hazel is interviewing). Maybe hoping to sell a fee cues?
          yesterday in the BBC interview there was beautiful product placement :
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ha ha. Nice one Dean.

Comment

Mark Williams lack of practice showing through tonight ?

Comment

obviously not many of us have seen Michael White playing much of recent due to his form, but I hadn't noticed his elbow movement in the past?!!? It really doesn't look good and im sure its causing him issues.

Anyone know if its something he has tried to eradicate?
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Performance of Round 2 : Gary Wilson

4 Nil down to Chris Wakelin and then knocks in breaks of 67 , 97 , 134 , 114 , 100 & 124 ………….brilliant stuff

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                    Performance of Round 2 : Gary Wilson

4 Nil down to Chris Wakelin and then knocks in breaks of 67 , 97 , 134 , 114 , 100 & 124 ………….brilliant stuff
                    That's pretty crazy. Probably even better than what Bingham did in Yushan. :smile:

So, the second section of the draw is the only one that has lost both of its top16 seeds. I think O'Sullivan could be the player that profits most from that, because he seems to have a very favourable route to the semi-finals now. That seems to happen a lot for him in this tournament recently. In 2014 he beat Wells, Peter Lines, Woollaston, Selt and McGill to get to the SF. In 2016 it was Keattikun, Clark, Georgiou, Stevens and Mark Williams. In 2016 it was Page, Georgiou, Michael White, Akani and Gould. In 2018 it was Simmonds, Doherty, Zhou Yuelong, Lisowski and O'Donnell, and then Tom Ford in the semi-finals. To put it into numbers, of the 20 players O'Sullivan beat to reach those four semi-finals, the highest rated was Mark Williams who was 16th at the time, and four others were ranked in the top32. Pretty crazy when you compare it to the routes he could have had in the worst-case scenarios. :smile:

The reason I mention this is because the pattern could very well continue here. O'Sullivan can face the 16th seed Ding in the last16, then the highest player he could possibly face in the QF would be ranked 40th. :wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      "shredsville"

Not the only ones to use it..
                      https://www.kentsnooker.com

scroll down a bit and you will see it.
                      Btw..yours truly is first mug you see

Comment

Well , well , well , the wheels have well and truly come off of the Juddernaut . A fantastic win for Nigel Bond .

Comment

Who da thunk it...

Comment

I like Jud Trump but I felt he was rather ungracious in defeat during that talk with Rob. He certainly wasn’t in any mood for admitting he’d been out-played, was he?
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Still got that little bit of arrogance which I suppose you need as a top player , whereby he probably feels that he should beat a so called lesser player every time.

The stats show Bond beat Trump in every department . Trump saying the match was slow , but Bonds shot time was 26 secs which isn’t too slow .
                              Last edited by Neil Taperell; 2 December 2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

There goes that tripple crown thingy

Kudos to Nigel. Some of Judd's shots on the final pink just baffled me, though...
                                "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Working...
                                X