• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test post as asked by DeanH

Comment

hm, some topics are refreshing and some are not
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

yes, this topic is showing again as last post by odrl with your avatar (althought it should change of course once i post this)
        *edit* now it shows last post bt Odrl with my avatar, does he have super powers?

Comment

Okay, let me try... :smile:

Edit: Works fine when I post. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
            Okay, let me try... :smile:

Edit: Works fine when I post. :smile:
            It doesn't, yes it shows your avatar as it showed mine but it keeps saying Yesterday and not today, so the avatar is always correct the username and time seems to be stuck

Comment

Right. :smile:

On another note... Last season I said that Gary Wilson looked like a goat, and I'm beginning to suspect he read that and didn't care for it, which would explain his efforts to now look like a lizard instead. :wink:

Comment

It worries me that I can’t get up for these lesser tournaments. I noticed ES were showing this a couple of days ago. I watched 10 minutes of the match then lost interest and haven’t bothered since then. It’s great for the players, but I think we armchair fans become saturated nowadays.
                Last edited by Billy; 26 January 2020, 03:18 AM.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I think Gary Wilson should have dyed his hair red in honour of the location

Comment

That was hard fought, wasn't it? Well past 1 in the morning when it finished. :smile:

Good to see Zhou Yuelong in his first major ranking final. I would love to see him hold his own against Robertson tomorrow, but I fear it could be tough for him.

Comment

Oh dear. :smile: I don't think there has been a whitewash in a proper ranking final in the time I've been watching snooker, but it's difficult to see any other result tonight.

Comment

hm, 89 Grand Prix
                        Come on Zhou!

Comment

Shame for Zhou, he was trying but too late....
                          well done Neil R

I hope the Austrians liked their event
                          I did not hear a single phone go off

Comment

Disappointing final, but credit to Robertson for playing superbly throughout. Even tonight his concentration was 100% at 8-0 and 40 points down in the frame, he still dug deep to get to 9-0.

Oh well, onto Berlin then... :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                              Disappointing final, but credit to Robertson for playing superbly throughout. Even tonight his concentration was 100% at 8-0 and 40 points down in the frame, he still dug deep to get to 9-0.

Oh well, onto Berlin then... :smile:
                              Yes, its a very worthy point of note that Roberston managed this. You only have to think back to Hawkins match where he should have whitewashed Selby 5 nil, but missed the match ball and let Selby back in to level the match!! It takes more concentration than you would think to remain focused when so far in front, the temptation for the mind to switch off becomes stronger!! :applause:
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                              X