X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Yellow moved ,that’s for sure
    Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
    Couldn't really see what happened. Did he nudge it with his cue?
    yes he hit the yellow with his cue and I could see it on the small screen I was watching the match on
    I immediately thought why the ref (Dessie) did not call it.
    but heyho
    Last edited by DeanH; 13 November 2020, 07:44 PM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Reminds me of Ronnie hitting the reds with the rest head and the ref she didnt spot it either... reckon both players knew what happened but choose to say nothing. Mark was right to be disgusted

Comment

Good to see jak jones beat kyren the undertaker , a relatively new face at the berlin tempodrom then , and jimmy’s record against barry hawkins now stretches to 0 - 8

Comment

Thats three Chinese aged under 23 into the last 32 , the more the merrier for me , mark allen looked like he didn’t care , once he knew his opponent was playing well i wouldn’t be surprised if he deliberately eased up just to take the time off and provide a bit of variety , can’t be seen with the same old same old’s in the last 16’s and 8’s they know its not good for the game .

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
            Thats three Chinese aged under 23 into the last 32 , the more the merrier for me , mark allen looked like he didn’t care , once he knew his opponent was playing well i wouldn’t be surprised if he deliberately eased up just to take the time off and provide a bit of variety , can’t be seen with the same old same old’s in the last 16’s and 8’s they know its not good for the game .
            yeah, Allen does that doesn't he sometimes
            Pang did play well though, I like his style

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

I would have won a perfectly getable 100 sterling on a fourfold off a fiver yesterday on round 2 , got greedy and went for a sixfold for 6.5 grand instead .
              yeah its the first time i saw pang , i instantly thought he was a long lost northern relative of dechawat poomjaeng , robbie williams in round 1 could win that too .

Comment

Mark Allen back in action on Tuesday (NIO). Might have been a good idea to give one of these tournaments a miss given he went all the way in the Champion of Champions. After the C of C he flew home and then came back for German qualifiers. Must be tiring.

Comment

I would have won a perfectly getable 100 sterling on a fourfold off a fiver yesterday on round 2 , got greedy and went for a sixfold for 6.5 grand instead .
                  yeah its the first time i saw pang , i instantly thought he was a long lost northern relative of dechawat poomjaeng , robbie williams in round 1 could win that too .
                  I understand the 2nd sentence, yes I think he has a good chance at main event

1st sentence - ? :shrug:

Comment

I understand the 2nd sentence, yes I think he has a good chance at main event

1st sentence - ? :shrug:
                    1st sentence , i could have gone for a 4 win accumulator for a hundred pound but added 2 more which would have accumulated just under 6 and a half grand , they don't call it a mugs game for nothing <-----

Comment

Good to see jak jones beat kyren the undertaker , a relatively new face at the berlin tempodrom then , and jimmy’s record against barry hawkins now stretches to 0 - 8
                      Wilson missed the final yellow and it was a sitter, he was trying to do too much with the cue ball, thus he lost the match. That will haunt him for a while

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post

Wilson missed the final yellow and it was a sitter, he was trying to do too much with the cue ball, thus he lost the match. That will haunt him for a while
                        Yeah, he seems to be building quite a list of events that will haunt him for a while, they seem to follow one after another... Think they might end up taking a career to get over!
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                        X