No announcement yet.

German Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In generel a high quality match but Brecel should have closed the match, but Trump was clinical everytime he got in.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

A good result for Michael Georgiou to make the quarters . Some much needed ranking points .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Not the most exciting QF line-up, but we could still get a good one for the SF if all the favourites come through tonight.

Nice to see Zhao Xintong in his first QF of the season. I expected Gary Wilson to beat him after his impressive scoring form yesterday, but no... :smile:

Comment

I thought that Trump hit the pink first

Comment

come on Georgiou, this the best chance now! :snooker:
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Too many errors unfortunately Dean and you can see that he is under it by his long potting .......or lack of it . You can see that he is worried that if he misses a long pot he loses the frame , rather than just rod it in .

Comment

yep, does not good for MG
                impressive long pots from Trump, where yesterday he looked out of it!

Comment

Only one winner for me out of the last 4 ........come on Graeme Dott.

Comment

Yesterday I said we could get a really got SF line-up if all the favourites came through, and so it happened. Any pairing would be good in the final now, but it seems to me that everything is set for another Robertson-Trump clash, with both players scoring really highly at the moment. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                      Yesterday I said we could get a really got SF line-up if all the favourites came through, and so it happened. Any pairing would be good in the final now, but it seems to me that everything is set for another Robertson-Trump clash, with both players scoring really highly at the moment. :smile:
                      So it would seem , unless Shaun Murphy hits a purple patch , his confidence would be fully restored to win another big title

Comment

I notice Neil's extendable extension screws on rather than slots. Is this a new thing or am I just not very observant?
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

A superb performance from Robertson tonight, continuing with his incredible scoring form. I wonder if he can keep it up over two sessions tomorrow, against the best player in the world. :smile:

It should be a really great final, hopefully something like the Champion of Champions this season. These two players have won most of the big events in snooker, but neither has won this event yet, so I'm sure they will be really up for it. It will be Robertson's first German Masters final, whereas Trump reached this stage before in 2014, coming up against an inspired Ding Junhui. I think form is on Robertson's side this time, but of course these two have had a great rivalry over the years, and the results have not always gone according to expectation.

My only complaint is that the match is not two frames longer, because those 10-8 or 10-9 results at midnight are what it's all about for me. :smile: I will go for Robertson to win 9-7.

Comment

Trump to win 9-6

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              I notice Neil's extendable extension screws on rather than slots. Is this a new thing or am I just not very observant?
                              just a standard short tele-extension, been around for years

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

just a standard short tele-extension, been around for years
                                Yeah but this was a telescopic extension. I’m not talking about that six-inch butt thing.

Oops. Read that wrong. I thought it said ‘tail’ exten.
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X