No announcement yet.

2020 Masters - QF discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyren should have used the rest on the pink because he knew he was overstretching.

Nice to see them exchange a few words at the handshake.
    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

It's 1 in the morning over here, but it was well worth it. A lovely match of snooker. :smile: Great fightback from Bingham from 4-1 down, although both players made a few mistakes towards the end. That completes the SF line-up then, with 0 out of 4 for me on this occasion. I'm not too bothered though, because they're all playing pretty well. :smile:

By the way, I really wish the commentators would stop using the phrase "building up to a crescendo". It doesn't mean what they think it means. :wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
        By the way, I really wish the commentators would stop using the phrase "building up to a crescendo". It doesn't mean what they think it means. :wink:
        they are all probably too old to remember the other meaning :wink:
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Tonight's match was brilliant - proper tension!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Bingham all the way now for me, he’ll gain confidence from that comeback I’m sure. I can see his game stepping up a notch against Dave today.

Comment

Last nights match between Stuart and Kyren proves what amazing theatre snooker can provide. Every frame of snooker is an unwritten book and no one can predict with any real level of accuracy what might happen. So many twists and turns last night that ultimately proved its never over until it's over and no one should ever give up hope. :snooker:
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I think it's an extremely close call. Bingham is the better player at this point in time,

Comment

Working...
                X