Dean Young through by a few points!
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

The boys done well!

Comment

Greene v Bond - should be a long match!

:applouse:

Comment

Hate the crowd involvement, but watching a bit tonight . The red by Pagett was something else
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

133 by Thor
          Nutchurat did not have a shot

Comment

Yes she did ..........she broke off . Shame , as I would like to see her play

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
              Yes she did ..........she broke off . Shame , as I would like to see her play

yep same here but lovely beak.

Comment

If O'Sullivan has any more neck oil he'll not be able to form a sentence
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Looks like Peifan is worth looking out for in the coming years.
                  ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                  "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

I've often wondered why Matthew Stevens appears to be constantly confused by everything around him. Everything he looks at is done with a puzzled expression.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                      I've often wondered why Matthew Stevens appears to be constantly confused by everything around him. Everything he looks at is done with a puzzled expression.
                      I always thought that one day many years ago "the wind changed" - just like our mum's warned us!
                      :biggrin:

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        I think last night it may have been that he was slightly drunk
                        "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Slightly...…. could be an understatement Tom , given the amount of times that he repeated himself !

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post

I think last night it may have been that he was slightly drunk
                            he downed some nice shots both in the bar and on the table !:very_drunk:

Comment

Try to find a video of Alfie Burden vs. Soheil Vahedi. What a steal in two attempts. First Vahedi potted the deciding red a splitsecond too late, then he took the frame on the blueball shot out.
                              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
                              X