8 players!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 players!?

Just realised it's only 8 players, that's not a tournament.
    Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

not any more
    https://wst.tv/coral-tour-championship-postponed/
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Sh*te. Ruined my week! Difficult to see how WC Qualifiers and Crucible can go ahead. I’m gutted.

Comment

:confusion:

Comment

Bloody hell........surely could have played it in front of one man and his dog ! Now nothing to watch
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I'm gutted. It is only 10min down the road to me and we had tickets for a free sessions.

Doubtful the worlds will go ahead now which I've also got tickets for
            Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

the boredom factor has as much chance of killing me as CV has!! No pubs , clubs, sport only crap TV talking non stop about CV!! Aaaaaagggghhhhhhhh!!!!!
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I miss Brexit!

Source: University of Hamburg, Germany
                Data *The number of deaths in the world in the first two months of 2020*
                2,360 : Corona virus
                69,602 : Common cold
                140,584 : Malaria
                153,696 : Suicide
                193,479 : Road accidents
                240,950 : HIV loss

Comment

And mid way through the third month the death count is 7,525.

Comment

yep, a month or so ago a big leap in infected people, hence big leap of deaths follows.

Comment

The problem is that the number of infected people is rising exponentially at the moment, so I don't think it's a good time to try to downplay the dangers of the virus, or to imply that it can't get any worse than it is right now. It can feel like a distant problem until it really hits you, but we have examples of things escalating quite badly, and that's in spite of way more precautions being taken against it than against any other similar disease.

Comment

numbers will escalate because precautions where not implemented sooner - lack of knowledge at that time, etc.

Comment

Damm you would have thought behind closed doors it could be contained quite easily

Comment

Yippee. More telly snooker on ITV4. June 20th to 26th. Same venue as Championship League and no doubt same or similar rules. Could do with sorting out the system for rests and extensions. The stand fell over a few times lol.
                            PS. No Ronnie tho. He didn’t qualify.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                              Yippee. More telly snooker on ITV4. June 20th to 26th. Same venue as Championship League and no doubt same or similar rules. Could do with sorting out the system for rests and extensions. The stand fell over a few times lol.
                              PS. No Ronnie tho. He didn’t qualify.
                              Yeah you think Barry Hearn could afford to get them screwed down

Comment

Working...
                              X