2020 Tour Championship Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Tour Championship Discussion

Really looking forward to this, but where to watch? It doesn't seem to be on the Eurosport player schedule. Anyone know?

EDIT: No worries, Just spotted afkhan's post. ITV4 It is.

-
    Last edited by PatBlock; 20 June 2020, 10:15 AM.
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

full listing here
    https://wst.tv/how-to-watch-the-cora...-championship/

UK and Republic of Ireland
    Extensive live coverage on ITV4, starting on Saturday from 1.15pm to 5pm then 6.50pm to 11pm.

Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Canada, USA, Brazil and Japan
    DAZN

Russia
    Match TV

Nordic Region
    Viasat

Czech Republic
    Nova

Republic of Ireland
    Setanta

Poland
    TVP

Balkan Region
    SportKlub

Netherlands
    Ziggo

Hong Kong
    Now TV

Thailand
    TrueSport

New Zealand
    Sky Sport

China
    Liaoning TV
    Youku
    Zhibo.tv
    Migu
    Superstars Online

All other countries
    Watch for FREE on Matchroom Live. Just click here for the fantastic new Matchroom Live site, register for free and you can watch the tournament live.

Plus
    In India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka fans can also watch for free on WST’s Facebook Live.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Who is this monotonous commentator?

-
      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

-
        Joe Perry.

Comment

That would be Joe Perry, I did not see Peter Lines on the list of commentators, I hope he comes back another day
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ah, should've guessed. :wink: Thanks.

So, Neil's finally given up the hair straighteners ay, good on ya lad. Looks a bit like a blond scouser from the Harry Enfield show.

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

I am noticing this trend of current tour players commentating more this year. Was it the same earlier too?

What cue is Maguire using? He looks very much adjusted to a new cue.
              Last edited by fkhan; 20 June 2020, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                I am noticing this trend of current tour players commentating more this year. Was it the same earlier too?

What cue is Maguire using? He looks very much adjusted to a new cue.
                It looks like it's got no visible grain...
                Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

Ah, should've guessed. :wink: Thanks.

So, Neil's finally given up the hair straighteners ay, good on ya lad. Looks a bit like a blond scouser from the Harry Enfield show.

-
                  Looks a bit like Ronald McDonald. I'd just shave it all off (if I had hair).
                  Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

:highly_amused: Oh, Neil. That is priceless! Just this second turned on and thought I was watching footage from the 1970s. Welcome back, Kotter!
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Can someone please explain to me why, when full contact football has returned (providing all players test negative for C-19), the same can't be applied to snooker?

What exactly is the risk here, given everyone involved has tested negative???
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        Can someone please explain to me why, when full contact football has returned (providing all players test negative for C-19), the same can't be applied to snooker?

Sorry Billy, but I'm not sure what you mean. We have this tournament on for a week, then the Challenge Tour Play Offs in 10 days or so, followed by the worlds (quals first) on 21st of July. So we're back, aren't we? OK, no crowds, but that's quite understandable isn't it?

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post

Football is outdoors and snooker indoors. The scientists reckon the risk is lower with outdoor activities, hence, golf, tennis etc got the go a head. Similarly Bar-b-Q’s are OK but parties indoors are not.
                          Just need to stick with it for now.

Comment

Sorry Billy, but I'm not sure what you mean. We have this tournament on for a week, then the Challenge Tour Play Offs in 10 days or so, followed by the worlds (quals first) on 21st of July. So we're back, aren't we? OK, no crowds, but that's quite understandable isn't it?

-
                            I mean all this social distancing and having their own set of rests etc. I get the no crowds thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Football is outdoors and snooker indoors. The scientists reckon the risk is lower with outdoor activities, hence, golf, tennis etc got the go a head. Similarly Bar-b-Q’s are OK but parties indoors are not.
                              Just need to stick with it for now.
                              But where is the risk if everyone involved is testing negative every day?

Comment

Working...
                              X