No announcement yet.

2020 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I jinxed it asking for strong performance?

... I take it back....

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Didn’t expect that score line !
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Very strange indeed

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Very strange indeed
          Which? The Robertson/Wilson one?

Not that strange. Robertson is running dry in terms of competitiveness.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Well really I meant both scorelines

Any one watching table 2?
            There is a small leak in the roof, dripping on the caulk rail. One dropped right on John's noggin

Comment

Only just turned the snooker on , don’t know if they have mentioned the leak .

Comment

Well what a steal that was from 70 points down by Murphy ..........that will certainly hurt Trump . Will be interesting to see how Trump plays after the break .

Comment

I'm not a huge Murphy fan, I am a fan of his game though. And I do really love the way he plays against Trump. Really raises his form and plays his best, something he seldom does against Ronnie. Which is kind of strange when you factor that Trump generally seems to have Ronnie's number of late in their many matches.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Arrrggghhh.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                      Arrrggghhh.
                      One takes it, that you yourself are also not a Murphy fan then Odrl :excitement:
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• I’m not but thoroughly deserved his victory ........but then I’m not a Trump fan either

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

One takes it, that you yourself are also not a Murphy fan then Odrl :excitement:
                          Actually, I was watching the other match and Eurosport Player decided to end the stream just as Yan Bingtao was about to pot match ball. I was just too annoyed to type that at the time. It has now passed. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post

Actually, I was watching the other match and Eurosport Player decided to end the stream just as Yan Bingtao was about to pot match ball. I was just too annoyed to type that at the time. It has now passed. :smile:
                            Ouch!! :culpability::culpability::culpability:
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                              I'm not a huge Murphy fan, I am a fan of his game though. And I do really love the way he plays against Trump. Really raises his form and plays his best, something he seldom does against Ronnie. Which is kind of strange when you factor that Trump generally seems to have Ronnie's number of late in their many matches.
                              Absolutely right CC, it's baffling isn't it. And now we have the potential for another "The Nightmare Returns" final, Ronnie v Ronnie's b1tch. Please God, anything but. Do you remember that post match interview Murphy gave a few years ago, where he said something like, it's not the first time Ronnie's given me a good pasting and it probably won't be the last....

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Absolutely right CC, it's baffling isn't it. And now we have the potential for another "The Nightmare Returns" final, Ronnie v Ronnie's b1tch. Please God, anything but. Do you remember that post match interview Murphy gave a few years ago, where he said something like, it's not the first time Ronnie's given me a good pasting and it probably won't be the last....

-
                                Lol, yes Pat, what a stupid omission that was, not exactly positive thinking was it! . ROS definitely sees him as his bi@tch and if they are matched together Ronnie will be thinking "yay it's Murphy bashing time again wahoo"!!! :biggrin-new:
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X