X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post

Possibly, yes. Unless you count Lisowski as a top player. :smile:
    Nah. Lisowski isn't there (yet) for me.
    Would limit this to players who have won several titles and been members of the Top 10 in rankings rather consistenly. :smile:

Comment

• I missed most of the afternoon session. Is it worth watching, or should I do something else before the evening session starts? :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
        I missed most of the afternoon session. Is it worth watching, or should I do something else before the evening session starts? :smile:
        It was very one-sided, but Murphy played pretty good the first few frames. So if you want I guess you can watch the first four frames.

Comment

• Originally Posted by balkend View Post
          Wilson is like a mink down a rat hole with determination and fight
          Don’t you start. It’s bad enough him telling us this at every opportunity he gets.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Well deserved, congratulations to Shaun. We don't see it too often but that's what he can do when he's really confident.
            "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Well, I guess I will have plenty of time to watch the early part of the match now. :smile:

I'm slightly disappointed with Wilson. A couple of seasons ago he had those two heavy final defeats against O'Sullivan and Ding, but I thought it was quite understandable since they played so well in those matches. I guess you could say the same about tonight, but I'm just worried about this becoming a pattern for Wilson, with three really heavy defeats out of five two-session ranking finals now. We'll see. :smile:

As for Murphy, good to see him pushing on after a good first half of the season. This is probably the most consistency he has shown in years, which has to be a good sign ahead of some very lucrative tournaments.

Comment

• As I was saying, what a shame Ronnie didn't get through.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Early time to the bar now

Enjoyable week. Roll on 12 months till next time
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Nice one Dean , hope you enjoyed your week .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                      Nice one Dean , hope you enjoyed your week .
                      Yep I did....

Apart from the wind and the hail storm.
                      Saw one TSF member across the arena who I have met a few times before.

Ola snookerfan

Found a new food place as well, always good

a friend who used to live in Cardiff showed me where the old Burroughes & Watts hall used to be where many old events used to be held. It is just a few minutes walk from the hotel.

The hotel is small and family run and look after us very well all these years (and has cracking fried breakfast )

Hope trains are all good tomorrow as there is nothing like going home and your own bed!
                      Last edited by DeanH; 16 February 2020, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Spent a couple of weeks working in Cardiff , cracking place and great bars/restaurants.
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Great place, city atmosphere but small town feel
                          and university vibe!

Comment

Working...
                          X