No announcement yet.

Betfred World Championship 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has there ever been a bye gifted at the WC's previously?

I guess not.
    Last edited by fkhan; 1 August 2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Dave Harold? Is he the mysterious commentor?

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        I think it is the same person with Dennis T on the Gilbert/Maflin match this morning. All I got so far is a "Dave". (and not the TV channel )
        Dave Farah - or that is what I heard - who is Dave Farah? Mo's cousin 3-times removed?
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
          does anyone know why you can't watch recent matches on youtube anymore , you can watch all of last years wc qualifiers but virtually none of this years seem to be available .
          in fact i think its all down i take that back .
          I'm not having any trouble, does this link work for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwr0sosyoTs

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Dave Farah - or that is what I heard - who is Dave Farah? Mo's cousin 3-times removed?
            Wikipedia says it is Dave Farrah. Apparently he's a football commentator

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I'm not having any trouble, does this link work for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwr0sosyoTs

-

No i meant the qualifiers before the last 32 , these used to be all available to watch afterwards , here’s a link to explain what i mean , http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=743 you could watch all of these afterwards , even though the links are there they’ve all been taken down now , probably the inevitable copyright thing , someone somewhere not making money out of it , not just the world’s i think its all tournaments , ta anyway .

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

No i meant the qualifiers before the last 32 , these used to be all available to watch afterwards , here’s a link to explain what i mean , http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=743 you could watch all of these afterwards , even though the links are there they’ve all been taken down now , probably the inevitable copyright thing , someone somewhere not making money out of it , not just the world’s i think its all tournaments , ta anyway .
                I searched in youtube for "2020 world championships qualifiers" and found lots of the quals
                good luck

Comment

• Have they pulled the plug on crowds already?? Or was it just because I was watching an early morning sesh? I’m referring to the Gilbert / Maflin game.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    Have they pulled the plug on crowds already?? Or was it just because I was watching an early morning sesh? I’m referring to the Gilbert / Maflin game.
                    Yes, Bojo loves a U-Turn.
                    Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

• Dave Farrah is a terrible snooker commentator. Imagine him and Phil Yates together?!
                      Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147Jim View Post

Yes, Bojo loves a U-Turn.
                        What a disaster! Should never have gone ahead. I don’t buy this ‘better no crowd than no WC at all’ attitude. April came and went months ago. We’ve gone this long without it and survived. Would another 8 month wait until next April have been that bad??
                        Last edited by Billy; 1 August 2020, 01:39 PM.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Really strange watching the players come on to the 'Walk On' music today, even they were smiling. It must have been a really weird feeling walking down the steps with the music playing and no faces or cheers.
                          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• many are still waving to the "crowd"

Comment

• Is anyone else experiencing issues with Eurosport Player?
                              Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

many are still waving to the "crowd"
                                Yeah I saw that Dean. I wonder if they've been asked to do that? Maybe that's why they're grinning as they come on.
                                Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                                Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                                Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X