Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by motorhead View Post

Well you do watch the tv coverage while pretending to be there
    Well, TV is one thing, but having a screen with my face on it in the arena... I don't think I would enjoy that at all. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
      didn't catch dennis taylor's commentary , why didn't maflin go for the obvious plant on 63 instead of getting the mini butt out for the awkward red into the middle pocket ?
      Probably reluctant to split what few reds remained. I think Higgins needed them all by that point, and with high colours too.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Good morning everybody...

gonna be a great snooker day, I guess... Yan might cause the next big upset, Williams-Bingham is as close as it gets, as is Selby-Noppon, MCGill-Clarke should be great and tonight Ding's gonna meet Ronnie again. So no need to socially gather for a snooker loony, just sit and watch and let others spread the pandemic... bit hot, though, but I guess you can't have everything
        "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
          Ding's gonna meet Ronnie again.
          This is where Ding exits another tournament then.

"Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
            I have yet to see Ronnie replicate that sort of form in consectutive rounds of a tournament, and Ding can get better so it should be a close one.

C'mon Nokkon and well done Kurt
            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Ding is another level in regards to opponent and Ronnie won’t get nearly as many easy chances .
              This will be the true test of how well Ronnie is playing although I still fancy Ronnie to get through .

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post

I have yet to see Ronnie replicate that sort of form in consectutive rounds of a tournament, and Ding can get better so it should be a close one.

C'mon Nokkon and well done Kurt
                I just get the sense Ding has too much respect for him.

Comment

• Who is commentating on the Trump/Yan match with Alan McManus this morning?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                    Who is commentating on the Trump/Yan match with Alan McManus this morning?
                    I guess that's Rob Walker, right?
                    "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Thanks, I think you're correct. If we have to have a stand-in, he seems to know considerably more about snooker than Dave Farah. I don't think that guy had even heard of snooker a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• Yan's looking a different player today.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          The last two times they have met in a mayor tournament, Ding has come out as the winner.. So form on the day and especially for those two probably also how inspirered they are on the day.
                          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• It was great to see Maflin play yesterday. Even under pressure he didn't crumble. I also thought that he would play the plant in that last frame, but some players have different preferences for shots, so maybe he felt more comfortable with the red to the middle.

Comment

• great composure from stuart specially after having two really bad misses

Comment

• Stu v MJW might go to a decider!

Comment

Working...
                                X