No announcement yet.

Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely not after his recent winning performance !!!!! He must be mad !
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

May I know which cue Gould uses?
      Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
      I believe that Dott uses an Exquisite, would assume that Gould uses a Parris .

But will wait for the Guru , Dean , to confirm .
      The last note I have is that he was using an Aeon cue since 1996, which he has JP working on it for tips etc. he also has a SighRight fitting on it.
      Of course he may have changed since, did not notice clearly the SightRight line during yesterday's match, does not mean it is not there
      Last edited by DeanH; 29 July 2020, 08:17 AM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

it might actually be ten and greene was correct , i missed joe o boye terry murphy and jason prince , is jason prince the j6 member who posts on here ?
        No J6 isn't Jason Prince.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Saw that Anthony Hamilton is unhappy about crowds bring at the Crucible, as he has asthma and is higher risk. To be honest, I was surprised to see that 300 tickets would be available for each session, I was anticipating it being a lot emptier than that. Capacity is only about 900, and the seats are tightly packed-furthest seat is only about 20 metres from the table. Is this event being used as a testing ground by the government, as we haven't had crowds like this elsewhere in the UK as far as I know, not for inside events anyway?

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

No J6 isn't Jason Prince.

Thanks itsnoteasy it felt like hattie jacques was sneering at me for ages .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
              Saw that Anthony Hamilton is unhappy about crowds bring at the Crucible, as he has asthma and is higher risk. To be honest, I was surprised to see that 300 tickets would be available for each session, I was anticipating it being a lot emptier than that. Capacity is only about 900, and the seats are tightly packed-furthest seat is only about 20 metres from the table. Is this event being used as a testing ground by the government, as we haven't had crowds like this elsewhere in the UK as far as I know, not for inside events anyway?
              Crucible capacity in past years has been 980, and I believe for the semis and final they squeezed to just about 1000
              so reduced by >66% is quite a reduction
              not long now to see what they plan

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

The last note I have is that he was using an Aeon cue since 1996, which he has JP working on it for tips etc. he also has a SighRight fitting on it.
                Of course he may have changed since, did not notice clearly the SightRight line during yesterday's match, does not mean it is not there
                Thanks. Very old cue then!

Comment

• The draws are done!

https://wst.tv/betfred-world-champio...2020-the-draw/

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                    I believe that Dott uses an Exquisite, would assume that Gould uses a Parris .

But will wait for the Guru , Dean , to confirm .
                    Dott did an interview about year ago and said he uses a Maximus with a Kamui tip and before that a JP.
                    Has he swapped to an Exquisite recently?

Comment

• Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post

Dott did an interview about year ago and said he uses a Maximus with a Kamui tip and before that a JP.
                      Has he swapped to an Exquisite recently?
                      Thanks for confirming that , no idea where i got the Exquisite from . I must have confused him with someone else .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post

Thanks for confirming that , no idea where i got the Exquisite from . I must have confused him with someone else .
                        He did have an Exquisite cue back in early 2016
                        He has had a few, 7 so far on my count

Comment

• I wasn't going mad then Dean !

Comment

Seems he is still using that Aeon cue with the SightRight, you can see the split line in this screen capture I just took

Comment

Seems he is still using that Aeon cue with the SightRight, you can see the split line in this screen capture I just took

Great cueist is Gould.

Comment

Working...
                              X