Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    The BBC need to poach Jill Douglass.
    She seems good, but where did she come from? Did she cover sport before the ITV4 snooker stuff?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mrman View Post

She is quite tasty. ​​​​​​

​​​​
      Time for your cold shower now lad !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

She seems good, but where did she come from? Did she cover sport before the ITV4 snooker stuff?
        yes some , she's a product of scottish tv , similar to paul coia , i remember he presented what was probably the scottish open on itv in the early 00's , not seen a trace of him ever since .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

There's really no chance of the BBC employing her anyway. She's over 25 and no where near ethnic enough.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I often forget to engage brain before I post, even if my meaning wasn't meant to be taken literally.

Originally Posted by Billy View Post

There's really no chance of the BBC employing her anyway. She's over 25 and no where near ethnic enough.

Connecting dots.

"That pocket moved!"

Comment

She used to work for the BBC and has also worked for SKY. She’s now with ITV and does the Rugby as well as the Snooker.

Comment

She doesn't tick the bbc boxes ,if she was a black one legged transgender lesbian vegan then she might get the job .

Comment

• At the end of the snooker you saw Jill Douglas playing a few shots on the snooker table ,I reckon she could give Jimmy a good game .

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post

She doesn't tick the bbc boxes ,if she was a black one legged transgender lesbian vegan then she might get the job .
                    Great line ! worthy of the great Billy Connolly LOL :applouse:

Comment

• Originally Posted by balkend View Post

Great line ! worthy of the great Billy Connolly LOL :applouse:
                      Ooooh! I say the same thing only far more politely, and get reminded to engage brain before posting !
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                        At the end of the snooker you saw Jill Douglas playing a few shots on the snooker table ,I reckon she could give Jimmy a good game .
                        Stevie Wonder could give Jimmy a good game

Comment

• I thought it was the best Final of the year, Both attacking players bit of safety here and there, cracking stuff, Very impressed with Jack, so fluent when he's on his game, wont be long before his first Title, pleasure to watch last night.
                          Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

• I thought the final showed JL had a bit about him, would have been so easy to just go under but he decided to come out positive and took the game to Trump. I hope he kicks on from here, he has a style that's very easy to like.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I'll give you the whole responsibility for your own child argument, but if you look at it the other way, none of us here asked for our parents, did we? We had no say in the matter.
                              Truth Billy, yes we haven't all been raised well, myself included, but we all have the capacity to learn and understand why we behave as we do and take steps to change. I can honestly say that rock music saved me when I was a teenager, I lost myself in great albums tucked away in my bedroom away from the white noise of my mum and stepdad's constant arguing that erupted into violence on many occasions. That great music contained insightful lyrics that moved me onto poetry and I read Phillip Larkins' This Be The Verse when I was about seventeen, looked for and found some good books on human psychology and sorted myself out. If anyone is having problems my advice is to find your inner Spock and take a logical look at your life and the actions that have taken you where you are now.
                              Everything that you are comes from your childhood and the actions of the adults that raised you.

Lisowski for the first time has looked like a player who can be a contender for top titles, if it wasn't for his poor start he might well have won convincingly, hope he keeps it up.
                              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• I hope he does win soon ,the afternoon session really did for him .Is that 4 finals Lisowski has been in ? Hope it doesn’t get to be a stumbling or mental block ,once he’s over the winning line I reckon we will see the best of him .

Comment

Working...
                                X