World Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Grand Prix

Looking forward to this event, not least because ITV team will be on and I always enjoy this combination

Gilbert has ROS in the first match; I hope his recent form continues and he gives us a cracking match
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Thanks for reminding me it is on Dean, must set it to record as it is my league night tonight, so will be out playing

Comment

I hope this is better than the last 2 Tournaments , no idea but I didn't really get into them for some reason . Even though I watched them all the way through .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Neil - that is the definition of a "fan"

Comment

ROS has to win today or he'll fail to qualify for the next one, right? He's #22 atm and only the #16 qualify. He'll basically need to win one to qualify for the 3rd? Unless I'm mistaken.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
            ROS has to win today or he'll fail to qualify for the next one, right? He's #22 atm and only the #16 qualify. He'll basically need to win one to qualify for the 3rd? Unless I'm mistaken.
            Think you’re right. Haven’t worked out the figures but to go from 22 to 16 would need a big win.

Comment

Enjoy the tournament mate!

The WST site, in match schedule shows little icons that show 'Roll-on Roll-off', what does that mean?

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
                Enjoy the tournament mate!

The WST site, in match schedule shows little icons that show 'Roll-on Roll-off', what does that mean?
                It means the second match starts shortly after the first one on that table finishes.

Comment

Thanks Odrl

Comment

Was chatting the other day about Gilbert’s lengthy back swing , ok when you are playing well but no good when you aren’t . The blue to the middle being case in point .

Ronnie looks to be striking the ball very well and breaking off right handed .

Comment

Originally Posted by barrysnookerfan1985
                      really poor performance by Gilbert, he'll never win a ranking title, not got the quality to beat people like Ronnie, doesn't seem like much of a atmosphere either, hope someone will at least try and give Ronnie a game this week, don't want to watch a series of processions
                      Do you react so extremely to everything in life, or is it only snooker that gets you so upset? :smile:

I mean, Gilbert has played to quite a respectable standard over the past couple of years and has already come within a frame of winning a major ranking title. And he is only trailing 3-2 against one of the best players in the world here. :wink:

Also no reason to proclaim O'Sullivan the winner of the event just yet, is there? He has only won one of the last eight events he's played in, and all the toughest opponents and here this week are haven't even played yet. :smile:

Comment

Any more shots like that and Ronnie won’t be going much further in this tournament

Comment

Decider....

Comment

Your in the arena now right Dean?
                            Hmm bad boy for not switching your phone off.

Hope Ronnie will go through.

Comment

You fight back for a chiller........and then you lash at a red like that . Poor shot by Gilbert .

Comment

Working...
                              X