• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a great set of semis and final
    well done Judd and Neil for a gripping match
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Was a good tournament, Trump on a different level now. Even in the early rounds, 3-1 down just flicked the switch and pulled it out. Rode his luck though but was great to watch. He seems a lot more relaxed in front of the camera as well.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Trump holds the record I guess for the most number of comebacks in a tourney. In this tourney, he was down by 2 or 3 frames every match and then turned the tables.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Trump hold the record I guess for the most number of comebacks in a tourney. In this tourney, he was down by 2 or 3 frames every match and then turned the tables.
          Is it right that he has won the last ten finals he's been in ? That must be a record if true.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Is it right that he has won the last ten finals he's been in ? That must be a record if true.
            Yes, he won his last 10 ranking finals in succession. Not sure if it is a record or not.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

yes, the last 10 ranking events he has been in the final he has won.
              I think it could be a record

fkhan - SNAP!
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
              X