No announcement yet.

2021 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if selby more gently stroked the last pink with the rest he would have had the black near the pocket for a likely easy pot to win the match , also i agree with morgan he should have doubled that black , and in ways he overreached to even get to that stage anyway , and mags is a good player but he's a quintessential also ran in events , he's had a good career so he can't complain i don't think .

Comment

• Great result for Jordan.. Good to watch, with a nice scoring touch around the black. Hope he brings it again tomorrow after a nights sleep.

Comment

• Should be a good game tonight! Cross fingers it delivers on its promise
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          New cue for Mags then.

-
          I believe he did have a new cue which he used in a couple of events recently but has gone back to his previous cue, and sold the new one to Dominic Dale (which Dale used against him a few days ago
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Plaster boarding till eight last night and again all day today, didn't know Selby lost or the first semI score line, looks like I have a good couple of matches to catch up on.
            Watching the Ronnie MJW match , Mark needs to win the first frame after the interval now.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
              Plaster boarding till eight last night and again all day today, didn't know Selby lost or the first semI score line, looks like I have a good couple of matches to catch up on.
              Watching the Ronnie MJW match , Mark needs to win the first frame after the interval now.
              I hope thats work on the snooker room Jim!! Well worth the hard graft if so, hope its going well and cant wait to see some pics once this site deserves them being posted!
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

I hope thats work on the snooker room Jim!! Well worth the hard graft if so, hope its going well and cant wait to see some pics once this site deserves them being posted!
                Getting plastered next week, hopefully Tuesday, decorated when it's dried, then carpet tiles down and table in, we have the fitters booker for second week in March. Hopefully I'm still alive by then as I'm knackered now, to old for hard graft

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Getting plastered next week,
                  I'm getting plastered tonight on Brewdog Lolz.

Keep up the good work sir!! Cracking match this tonight, who can blame Williams for having a crack at Ron in a fun way tonight, lets face it he's tried all the normal routes! Fair play to him.

⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• What a cracking final that was and what a result! I thought Ronnie was going to storm ahead after winning 3 in a row to go 6 - 5 up, but Jordan showed remarkable tenacity, what a temperament he has, the way he held his nerve in the deciding frame, looked so cool throughout.
                    And huge respect to Ronnie for his post match comments, I'm sure he was gutted inside, but he had nothing but praise for Jordan, very classy response indeed. Judd, please take note.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• yep a great final and a welcomed change of winner
                      well done Jordan Brown!
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Agreed, great match. I think the forum doesn't like snooker much, as it always seems to go down when the best snooker is on

Comment

• Such a shame the site was down. But well done by Jordan Brown. I thought it was such a shame that he didn?t have some easier opponents when I saw, that he had beaten Selby. But he really rose on the occation. Well done.
                          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Woohoo we are back, great win for JB enjoyed the whole tourney.

Comment

• So we are not dead after all?

What a sensational win for Jordan Brown. Easily the most surprising ranking win in years, maybe even since Murphy's world championship title.
                              Especially his final performance was great. You don't see it that often that a lower-ranked player holds his nerves so well in a long distance match against Ronnie. Chapeau!

And when you think this is the kind of player Ronnie multiple times referred to as numpty...

Comment

Working...
                              X