No announcement yet.

World snooker Championship qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick reminder about my world championship prediction contest peeps, in case you weren't aware or forgot, it's free to enter and you could take 50 pounds off me if you win. It's open for another week, but if there's a tie, first correct entry wins. If you're interested, it's here:

https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...-free-to-enter

(Please read the rules before entering)

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
      Angles McManus decided to retire. Probably makes more as TV pundit.
      (126) Alan McManus | Snooker Stalwart - YouTube

Comment

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
        I think your in the wrong forum guys .....
        Yes mate you are correct I do love golf it’s the greatest game ever invented ,and Augusta is like no other event ,I’m kinda hating watching it as I can’t play any more ( knee totally shot due to golf and needs replacing ) .What a-great couple of weeks in the spring though ,the Masters then 17 days of world snooker

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post

Yes mate you are correct I do love golf it’s the greatest game ever invented ,and Augusta is like no other event ,I’m kinda hating watching it as I can’t play any more ( knee totally shot due to golf and needs replacing ) .What a-great couple of weeks in the spring though ,the Masters then 17 days of world snooker
          I was only kidding as I do enjoy watching the big golf comps . Lots of my family play and my in laws are obsessed .
          It’s funny the connection between golf and snooker and how many people play both . It’s definitely the eye hand coordination thing I believe .

Comment

• Anyone know why they’ve changed ref at Mid Session Interval in the Donaldson v Dale match?

Comment

Anyone know why they’ve changed ref at Mid Session Interval in the Donaldson v Dale match?
              He was sniffing and snorting all the way through the first half of the session, it was very annoying, must have a cold, hay fever or something, I presume that's why he was subbed. Can't ever remember seeing a match with 2 ref before. Has to be said, the sub is a huge improvement, all round.

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• That's a fair enough reason, I wouldn't feel too happy if I were one of those two players witnessing that when trying to win/earn a living.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Zhou turns his match against Xu around. Hope he gets through to the main tournament.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    That's a fair enough reason, I wouldn't feel too happy if I were one of those two players witnessing that when trying to win/earn a living.
                    Particularly in the current climate.

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

Anyone know why they’ve changed ref at Mid Session Interval in the Donaldson v Dale match?
                      Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

He was sniffing and snorting all the way through the first half of the session, it was very annoying, must have a cold, hay fever or something, I presume that's why he was subbed. Can't ever remember seeing a match with 2 ref before. Has to be said, the sub is a huge improvement, all round.

-
                      If a match over-runs and the referee is scheduled to do another match after, they will be relieved so they can have a break and get ready for the next match.
                      If a referee feels unwell, I am sure they will swap him out as well.

There have been several matches this week where the scheduled referee has been replaced.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Wowzer Scott Donaldson fell over the line. Unlucky Dom.

Comment

Wowzer Scott Donaldson fell over the line. Unlucky Dom.
                          And after Dom was leading 5-4 . Tried to watch it on Betfair but they were only streaming one match. Would have loved to see the Spaceman make Sheffield. Hope he keeps going next year and sorry to see Alan McManus retire

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            There have been several matches this week where the scheduled referee has been replaced.
                            Really? I haven't noticed. Mind you, I probably wouldn't have noticed this time if it weren't for the lack of sniffing.

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                            Wowzer Scott Donaldson fell over the line. Unlucky Dom.
                            Yes Dom played quite well didn't he, but I think Scott deserved the win overall. Good match.

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
                            And after Dom was leading 5-4 . Tried to watch it on Betfair but they were only streaming one match. Would have loved to see the Spaceman make Sheffield.
                            Bet365 is better IMO, more matches and more stable, for me anyway.

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Bet365 is better IMO, more matches and more stable, for me anyway.

-
                              betfair was fine for me up until the last day or two as they're presenting 4 available matches til just before break off then it mysteriously dwindles to just the one , they can do one , for the now at least

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

betfair was fine for me up until the last day or two as they're presenting 4 available matches til just before break off then it mysteriously dwindles to just the one , they can do one , for the now at least
                                Do you get a juddery feed? I do no matter which device I use.

-
                                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                                X