World snooker Championship qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post

Classic. Let the games begin Where's the draw Nifty on WST?
    WST or snooker.org
    https://wst.tv/wp-content/uploads/20...the-draw-1.pdf

Comment

Hendry reacting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYTGaIZOIzM
      "That pocket moved!"

Comment

I's a shame we could not see the draw done live on the website, I would have loved to see the reaction of the people who did the draw when Stephen Hendry V Jimmy White came out, Any idea who did the draw for the qualifiers or is they any links to the draw.
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

A fantastic draw. I never thought we should see those two playing once again. This time Jimmy White must be the favorit.
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

But the winner will face Zhou Youelong in the third match. I don?t think any of them can match him. .
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

I fancy Hendry to get past Jimmy again.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                I fancy Hendry to get past Jimmy again.
                Jimmy has strung a couple of decent wins together recently , if this gives him enough confidence he could see off Hendry . There is great interest in this match already and lets hope its a quality encounter with decent scoring and big breaks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                  Wow, Jimmy White V Stephen Hendry in round one.
                  Well, I know everything can happen in the draws. But this almost seems to strange not to be rigged.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

Well, I know everything can happen in the draws. But this almost seems to strange not to be rigged.
                    I had similar thoughts but then I wondered Why would they do it? Can’t think of an answer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

I had similar thoughts but then I wondered Why would they do it? Can’t think of an answer.
                      For the people to watch this match.
                      To have at least one of them advance.

But yeah, obviously still weak motivation.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

For the people to watch this match.
                        To have at least one of them advance.

But yeah, obviously still weak motivation.
                        But who will show it Jim?, I'm not a subscriber to any channels, just got Freesat, Would love to watch it though.
                        Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

But who will show it Jim?, I'm not a subscriber to any channels, just got Freesat, Would love to watch it though.
                          I know last year the last day was on YouTube, maybe they will show this. I'm hoping it's on the Eurosport player.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

It’s been on the Eurosport App last couple of years so I’m hoping this year is no exception. It’s 39.99 for an annual subscription but if it’s only the qualifiers you’re interested in I think you can sign up for a month for 6.99. Sometimes there’s special deals through Amazon. When the Aussie tennis was on recently my brother got a deal of 99p per month for 3 months.

Comment

if you can't find it on tv it will almost certainly be streamed on betting sites online , just find one thats streaming it and start an account if you haven't already , bet365 and betfair are the best one's for streaming snooker matches to my knowledge .

Comment

Do you have to put a deposit on one of those sites to open an account Trains
                                Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Working...
                                X